Dooku Counter Attack x3

Since recently Dooku has a chance at x3 on counters only, this has been verified by more than just me. This is not a meter mistake but an error like FoTP.

Replies

• Options
    Havent seen it. But on normal hit he has a chance for bonus attacks. Are you sure he didnt counter do his regular move then get a bonus?
  • Options
    Havent seen it. But on normal hit he has a chance for bonus attacks. Are you sure he didnt counter do his regular move then get a bonus?
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I doubt it's 3x counter, it's most likely 2x counter followed by attack against the same toon because his meter filled up on 2x counters.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Zetto wrote: »
    I doubt it's 3x counter, it's most likely 2x counter and then attack because his meter filled up on 2x counters.

Impossible when im the attacker and its my dooku countering x3. Please test before you comment.
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I wish my Dooku would do this! ;) I've never seen it but I'll keep an eye out for it... (Or actually, I have seen it several times, against Leia, FOTP, Rey (if Dooku's alive afterward which he probably isn't) and other Dookus. But I'm guessing the OP is aware of the fact that he counters every hit from multi hit attacks?)
  • Options
    RonTom wrote: »
    I wish my Dooku would do this! ;) I've never seen it but I'll keep an eye out for it... (Or actually, I have seen it several times, against Leia, FOTP, Rey (if Dooku's alive afterward which he probably isn't) and other Dookus. But I'm guessing the OP is aware of the fact that he counters every hit from multi hit attacks?)

Yes sir I am
  • Options
    Cythis wrote: »
    I doubt it's 3x counter, it's most likely 2x counter and then attack because his meter filled up on 2x counters.

Impossible when im the attacker and its my dooku countering x3. Please test before you comment.

As much as I enjoy my Dooku attacking x3, I can verify this has happened to me as well. With him as my attacker, but also for the opposing team.
  • Options

I have tested and I agree with the other poster. He gains TM when attacking outside his turn. I've seen AI do this and have myself. I run Dooku through GW and use him in arena, so 12 GW fights a day, plus 10-15 arena I think I can safely comment since I use him quite a lot each day.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I have tested and I agree with the other poster. He gains TM when attacking outside his turn. I've seen AI do this and have myself. I run Dooku through GW and use him in arena, so 12 GW fights a day, plus 10-15 arena I think I can safely comment since I use him quite a lot each day.

Yes and I have 75 GW completion and 942 arena wins. Its not my first time around the block. I know a bug.

413-673-965
  • Options

If dooku was hit twice by an opponent he will counter both attacks and could had gotten a bonus attack on one of the counters. I use dooku on my main line up since launch and I have never seen a triple counter.
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options

Yes and I have 75 GW completion and 942 arena wins. Its not my first time around the block. I know a bug.

413-673-965

Should we all give you a cookie? You make a post then act like a rude child to any who post. Pretty sad. It happens. Deal with it. You asked for people to test I have tested because I thought it odd when I first saw it as well. Then I paid attention. Bugs happen more than just randomly. Like today in the afternoon I saw 5's in 6 different battles in every battle he counter 100%. This evening it is back to normal. Chill out man it is a game no need to be a **** to anyone who posts. Grow up mate.
  • Options

If dooku was hit twice by an opponent he will counter both attacks and could had gotten a bonus attack on one of the counters. I use dooku on my main line up since launch and I have never seen a triple counter.

Careful you will get his resume as I did,lol.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

413-673-965

Should we all give you a cookie? You make a post then act like a rude child to any who post. Pretty sad. It happens. Deal with it. You asked for people to test I have tested because I thought it odd when I first saw it as well. Then I paid attention. Bugs happen more than just randomly. Like today in the afternoon I saw 5's in 6 different battles in every battle he counter 100%. This evening it is back to normal. Chill out man it is a game no need to be a **** to anyone who posts. Grow up mate.

Sorry then wasnt trying to come off that way, just stating im not a rookie I know how many of these kill Dooku threads pop.
  • Options

413-673-965

Sorry then wasnt trying to come off that way, just stating im not a rookie I know how many of these kill Dooku threads pop.

No worries.

Just now in arena I hit Dooku with Harmonous, my Dooku went for assist. Dooku came hit QGJ, then my Dooku3x, then to 86. I see this at times from the AI, mine never does it. To me THAT is a bug. I get he hit both who hit him, got the TM, attacked, got bonus, but then another attack on a 3rd toon. My only thought is having finished off QGJ who was lead he was up again, but in theory my Dokku should have been for his TM gain outside turn.

Dooku counter
    5's counter
    Daka revive

Are buggy things I notice. Her heal states 1 health on revive, they are returning as they would with serve again.
  • Options
    Thats because Daka's revive triggers first followed by her heal, confirmed by a Dev on Reddit. She will also be losing her self revive as its also a bug.
  • Options
    Thats because Daka's revive triggers first followed by her heal, confirmed by a Dev on Reddit. She will also be losing her self revive as its also a bug.

I knew the second part. The first I did not. That answers that. I thought maybe that, but it always seems they come up after the heal. Good info there. Thanks.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    1 other possibility. Phasma as lead allows characters to call themselves on an attack, or counterattack. Therefore, 1 counterattack by Dooku could potentially result...very low odds, but follow plz, in up to 8 attacks in a row. He can attack 2x for every attack or counter. If he got both counters, a Phasma proc on each 1 and called himself, u could essentially witness Dooku go 8x in a row. 4 is nothing to complain about.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have used Dooku in every GW battle and plenty of Arena Battles. Never seen him triple attack. The only time he triple attacks is against a multi-attack character. Maybe try to record a video next time. That would help clear things up.
  • Options
    I have not seen it again.
  • Options
    What actually happens is a double attack, then he has a chance to gain turn meter, and can attack next turn. Of next turn he hits same target, it looks like triple attack. I have never seen him triple-counter , and I fought with and against him for 2 months.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Lianara wrote: »
    What actually happens is a double attack, then he has a chance to gain turn meter, and can attack next turn. Of next turn he hits same target, it looks like triple attack. I have never seen him triple-counter , and I fought with and against him for 2 months.

Again this was my dooku attacking not my opponents. However I have not seen this happen again while I am attacking with my Dooku sice after this post.
  • Viperish
    176 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I've seen Dooku do this as well. Ppl don't want to accept it until they see it. It's happened for me and for my opponent several times though it is rare. 6* Dooku on my team. Only recall seeing in GW matches if that makes any difference(doubtful).

Edit: Spelling
  • Options
    He hit me 5 times in a row yesterday
  • Options
    I have seen the counter x 3 as well
  • Options
    Hmm maybe I was right?
  • Options
    Since recently Dooku has a chance at x3 on counters only, this has been verified by more than just me. This is not a meter mistake but an error like FoTP.

This bug still is in game as to this date.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    I have seen it too .. Only started appearing since last few patches. Not complaining when mine is doing it but still weird.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Dooku can attack up to 6 times in a row if you hit him with an assist attack. 2 counters for each attack followed by 2 of his regular attacks.