First zeta?

Alright! So I can FINALLY farm zetas from ships(only have 5/20 sadly) so who should I set my sights on as my first zeta?
https://swgoh.gg/u/an00bynubenewb/collection/
This is my roster :) I have old Ben ready for 7*, r2 for 6*, RT Rey and Finn for 6*, Poe for 7*. I'm not even mildly interested in arena placement(I'm in a late 2015-early 2016 shard) until I have multiple zeta abilities and at least gear 11. Ever since I got back into the game FO have been my focus/go to because I love them so much but I know that their zetas aren't exactly top priorities. They do well in HAAT and zylo fits into any team but they're not exactly game changing. What would you guys recommend I do? I have Finn in mind and maybe r2(not CLS as I probably won't get him in his next event) Zader also crosses my mind occasionally for HRancor as my rebel team can only get me about 5 mill damage if starting from the beginning. Any tips are appreciated! Thank you :)

Replies

• Options
    Since you don’t care about Arena, I would put it on Finn. Best bang for your buck. He’s good for GW, Raids and TB.
  • Options
    Since you don’t care about Arena, I would put it on Finn. Best bang for your buck. He’s good for GW, Raids and TB.

Alright! I am working on farming the resistance so I'm hoping the timing works out that I'll have his zeta as I'm finishing gearing/levelling them :) Who would you recommend for arena then? And is r2 number crunch zeta crucial for resistance?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section
  • Options

Alright! I am working on farming the resistance so I'm hoping the timing works out that I'll have his zeta as I'm finishing gearing/levelling them :) Who would you recommend for arena then? And is r2 number crunch zeta crucial for resistance?

Not crucial, but very helpful
  • An00byNubeNewb
    129 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Not crucial, but very helpful

Ok! Thanks for the reply :)
  • Options
    I'd say zeta Finn even if you are keen on arena.

I have to spend a refresh daily, but usually manage top 2 or 3.

Whilst resistance is amazing everywhere else in the game, they are still a solid offensive group in arena.

If you are in touch with your shard mates and know payout times etc then they're as good as CLS really as others will leave you be when it matters.