C3PO charcter

Hey guys after we got characters like r2d2 and hermit yoda I thought of ways C3PO could be added to the game, I took a page out of hermit yodas Kit, and this is what I thought up, it was fun thinking of the kit.

Basic - Mild Inconvience - gain foresight up and give a random ally evasion up, if they already have evasion up, they gain foresight, all droids gain 10% turn meter

Special - Distraction - Cooldown 5 - C3PO gains foresight, evasion up and taunt for 2 turns, all ally's gain evasion up, (if they already have evasion up, they gain foresight) C3PO regains foresight whenever another droid takes damage, and taunts for an additional turn if R2D2 is damaged.

Special - Cooldown 4 - C3PO Gains 10% health and 7.5% protection for every active ally, doubled if droid, and gains 15% turn meter for each active enemy, all ally's gain half turn meter, R2D2 gains both health and protection and turn meter halved. All galactic republic, rebel, resistance and droid allies gain defense up for 4 turns.

Unique - every time C3PO is defeated, all droids gain the ability to revive C3PO, (Cooldown 3) once C3PO is revived, he gains evasion up and foresight for 2 turns, and recovers 75% health and 25% protection, the droid that revived him gains stealth for 1 turn, and 25% turn meter, doubled if r2d2.

Unique - at the start of every encounter, galactic republic, rebels, resistance, and droids, gain speed up for 1 turn, except for C3PO. Whenever an enemy damages C3PO well he has taunt, they gain evasion down for 2 turns. Every time C3PO is revived his cooldowns are refreshed.

Unique - C3PO has 5% evasion for every droid, 5% Speed for every rebel, 5% health for every resistance, and 5% Protection for every galactic republic ally. If r2d2 is active, C3PO gains 5% of all bonus.

Replies

• Options
    He should get a leader ability since he ran the "Resistance Droid Spy Network." plus abilities that give him "plus x for every rebel ally, plus y for every resistance ally, plus z for every droid ally, so droids like R2, K2, and chopper give him double whatever or gain double whatever.
  • Options
    I could see C-3PO being a viable character if he's built like Hermit Yoda... all buffs and no attacks, and if he's the only survivor he falls off the barge. Especially like the idea of a Biggs/Wedge like buff that "If R2-D2 is present, he gains this also."
  • Options
    What affiliation's would he be under? Droid yes. Rebels yes. Resistance - maybe. I don't think R2-D2 is under Resistance just Rebels. And how can we get it to be made into a toon?
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    Y'all are leaving out his Ewok God leader ability and Ewok synergy