ZETA - 3 weeks, 18 attempts, 1 zeta

I would like to know the other members experience with zetas.
Is this a normal rating? Someone is more lucky than me (sure)? What is yours weekly rating?
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    It is RNGesus
    Sometimes i get zero zetas for weeks. Fe. May and June this year i had seven weeks with zero zetas. This week i got three....
  • Options
    That's the normal drop rate
  • Options
    3/week over 6 months.
  • Options
    4 last attempts (today + yesterday) = 6 zetas

All hail mighty RNGsus!
  • Options
    4/week over 5 month
  • Options
    I went 6 weeks without getting a single one, usually it’s only a couple of weeks before I’ll finally get one or two.
  • Options
    Seems about right, I've been 4 zetas away from my second zeta for about 5 weeks, I just can't spend my fleet tokens to finish it off cause i have other things to farm. Might have to do that though! Jusr trying to get my TFP and Ezra first.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Challenges.
  • Options
    This is brutal, and i really hope they address this. I have farmed 2 in 6 weeks. And went 1/4 this weekend. At this rate i will have the next one in 5 months. Meanwhile, others out there are hitting 3-5 per week. It creates a huge disadvantage for players. This just isnt right especially when the emphasis and new character development is now becoming zeta heavy.
  • Options
    The devs - WAI
    Meanwhile, we're going to add at least 5 new zeta abilities (100 salvage) every month!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).