Three TB crashes this time around...

... never happened before and nothing changed with how I play and what device I use. There is something extremely wrong with TB right now and it’s getting to be an incredibly aggravating thing to have part of the game be all but unusable. I am not the only one either.

Replies

• Options
    I did encounter the same problem. While battling the game shutted down when I was nearly at the end of the battle! I got points for deploying the heroes, but no points for the battles. And I couldn't battle again! It didn't happened once but quite often! I lodt over 300k points every time when that happens! Very frustrating!
  • Options
    It’s the bug that’s keeps getting reported, but no action or feedback given. They acknowledge it and then tumbleweeds...

Must be too busy creating new characters
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>