Resistance future meta?

Goober1_
472 posts Member
edited November 2017
We have debated plenty on how Rey will unlock but I think most of us can agree in 2 things.
1. She will have resistantance tag
2. She will be strong toon with great kit
So will she move resistantance from fringe in arena to top in arena.
My all gold resistantance gets between 10th and 25th each day.
March 2016 shard

Replies

• Options
    Playing devil's advocate for a minute but have you considered she may only get a Jedi tag?
    As she seems to be training most of the film, maybe this Rey is only a Jedi?
    But if she does get Res tag, I think she would need an 'expose' move to really push Resistance teams to the top
  • Options
    strong toon with great kit. she's also should be a jedi.
    therefore, people would likely to use GK+Zarris+Jedi Rey+ 2 of R2/CLS/Thrawn/Han/MT/DN/Old Ben.
    she'll be amazing leader for jedis and resistance ? you'll see JRey+GK+Ezra+Hoda+ Thrawn/CLS/Han/R2/DN.
    She'll be amazing leader ONLY for resistance ? then JRey+R2+BB8(perhaps)+ other 2 from the list above that already mentioned.

1 toon cant change the meta towards faction. resistance are built on exposes and this mechanics is bad on defense. so if she'll offer some great things, she'll be combined with meta toons.

i do believe, however, that DS gonna come to life and we gonna see some siths back again (YEYYYY)
  • Options
    Res is a great faction for many reasons in arena they can really beat anyone it's the ai playing them that's the problem. Light Saber Rey may get both tags or just one. We will find out soon.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    AI playing them - lose.

Human controlled, should win everytime... But against god mods and horse-kitten RNG and no exposes happen 'resisted' (the word that almost sends my device through the window).

Unless something drastic comes from new Rey, resistance will never hold on defense & be an RNG dice roll on offense against top teams.