Pit Raid Daily

The Pit Raid has been around for a while now and it’s time for a little rework. The Pit Raid is currently on a ticket system with a bunch of variables. On the current system if it’s managed correctly you can only get three raids a week. That’s a lot of waiting and minimal damage so everyone gets a chance for the top prizes. I suggest simplifying it to a cool down like Territory Battles (TB). A daily refresh would be the best in my opinion because it would increase the number of raids available to do. Players would then have the option give maximum effort on the days that best suit them and minimal effort on the days that doesn’t. Nothing is worst than missing out on a Raid and knowing that it’s going to be days or week before you can compete for the top prizes again.

Replies

• Options
    I would agree there needs to be a change to the raids, and the mechanics of launching is one of those.
  • Options
    That's a nice idea for guilds that gave Hpit on farm, but you realize there are still some guilds that are still working towards that right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    not saying they couldn't but then you could be rewarding more casual guilds that dont work as hard to keep players at peak contribution per day. While this isn't really a huge deal, but it does give new growing guilds a goal to work towards.
  • Options
    @c1ever_pun I do realize there are plenty of guilds that have not reached the Heroic mile stone yet. At one time I was a part of a guild that struggled to complete a 5* Pit Raid: but over time we grew stronger and eventually passed the Heroic Pit Raid. Not all aspects of the game are meant to be easy and won quickly. This game is about strategy and resources management. There are many teams that can solo the entire Pit Raid and are f2p toons. Keep working towards it and you will get there! It’s just an idea and I didn’t clearly state that you could still pick your difficulty.
  • Options
    @Kyno Yes this would even out the playing fields as far as active guilds vs inactive guilds: but with in those inactive guilds there is always a handful of really active players that suffer. There are two options to fix this problem
    A. restructure the guild with new members and you can only do this if you are a Leader or Officer.
    B. Move to another guild that better fits your activity level.
    I’m personally not a fan of either. The bottom line is even on level playing field there will still be people that will not take advantage of it! Thanks for commenting on the idea and hopefully they do rework the Pit Raid some how.
  • Options
    @MalgosRagnos
    I totally agree and hope it does change! Feel free to input your ideas as well.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love an option to solo rancor. less rewards or none, it'd still be fun(ner)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    The simplest solution would be to remove all daily raid ticket generation caps of 600 and remove the guild currency bank of 150,000 tickets.cap. I feel the cap disincentive me to spend more energy than the 600, and it can put guilds at a disadvantage when members are unavailable to participate in the daily grind, when they are ill or spend time with family or going away on holiday and not getting the 600 a day.
  • Options
    The simplest solution would be to remove all daily raid ticket generation caps of 600 and remove the guild currency bank of 150,000 tickets.cap. I feel the cap disincentive me to spend more energy than the 600, and it can put guilds at a disadvantage when members are unavailable to participate in the daily grind, when they are ill or spend time with family or going away on holiday and not getting the 600 a day.

Holiday, sickness, life. Agreed that those things are a detriment. Should be a pool of 30,000 and it doesn't matter who gets you there. I'd imagine this would likely increase some crystal use of the most active members in a guild. That request was made years ago and no move was ever made though. Probably makes TOO much sense.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice