Who should I zeta?

I'm approaching my first zeta and I'm debating who to put it on. I've narrowed it down to four choices, Zader, Thrawns leader, Zaul or Nihilus's Unique. If I put it on Vader, Maul, or Nihilus I'll have an arena team all ready, but if I go with Thrawn I'd have to develop my team a bit more. Any advice would be great!

Heres my SWGOH.gg https://swgoh.gg/u/martheleuscell/

Replies

• Options
    If you want a strong team, Thrawn´s zeta is the best at the moment( By the options that you said ), Zaul, Vader and Nihilus are not that useful anymore at high ranks in the arena. If you want to put it to a team ready character then maybe Vader or maul, Vader can be used in the rancor pit and maul in the arena but they are not that strong anymore. May the force guide you to choose wisely
  • Options
    Thrawn Leadership
  • Options
    Thrawn unique and you can put him on any team
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I would always prioritize my arena team higher than a team for raids.

Zader lead are outdated in the arena.
    DN is still used in some of the most popular meta teams (GK, Zarriss, R2, DN + 1). However, in your case I'm not sure he's all that great. It seems to me like he needs som better protection (a taunter) to be able to get his annihilate off before he dies.
    Thrawn is great.
    Zaul lead teams are also outdated, but not as much as Zader lead.

Alternatively you could zeta R2's number crunch and then switch to AA lead, Wiggs, Leia and R2.