LF fleet shard Piza Cato, Anomalous, Soran Nopants, Njekic, Sammy Skywa1k3r, Julek, Kai...

...Dark Fixo Senpai, DarkKnight1414, RottenScoundrel, Domin, Strav Blardo, Wisbr Penew

This is Macattack, I'm East Coast US payout. I'm guessing Anomalous, Piza Cato and Wisbr are as well. Let's coordinate!

Replies

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Macattack9 wrote: »
    ...Dark Fixo Senpai, DarkKnight1414, RottenScoundrel, Domin, Strav Blardo, Wisbr Penew

This is Macattack, I'm East Coast US payout. I'm guessing Anomalous, Piza Cato and Wisbr are as well. Let's coordinate!

BLAM!

Hey Macattack

My payout is 7pm EST, which I believe we share with a few others... Piza Cato for sure haha.

For starters, I won't drop you more than one spot. And I'll try to avoid attacking you all together unless it's like the last 10 minutes or so and I'm 2 and you're 1?

The crystal difference isn't really a big deal. As long as I'm top 5, I feel pretty good about myself. I just hate dropping from like 2 to 6
  • Options
    Totally agree strav, top 5 makes me happy, and I will keep the same guidelines your way! I generally try not to attack people in our payout in the last couple hours. Funny I didn’t put you in the original post; I definitely knew you were the same payout!

Thanks for looking out, have a great thanksgiving (assuming you celebrate US thanksgiving...)!
  • Options
    If more people start replying maybe we can work on some sort of system, but so far if it's just us I think this will be enough without getting too complicated.

Thanks for starting this thread, the time change to 7 pm makes it a little harder for me.

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving also. Eat hard
  • Options
    strav i was searching for soran nopants and saw this lol. his payout seems to be west coast so 10pm est. soran if you see this, please pm me or strav so we can get you in our squad arena chat too.
  • Options
    seadrg wrote: »
    strav i was searching for soran nopants and saw this lol. his payout seems to be west coast so 10pm est. soran if you see this, please pm me or strav so we can get you in our squad arena chat too.

Haha, hey seadrg. yeah I'd like to talk to Soran Nopants for fleet and arena.

He sometimes attacks randomly in fleet and messes me up.

• Jpadz41
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Soran here. West coast, 7 pm fleet payout.
  • Options
    Hey soran! I’ll be sure not to target you in the 3 hours leading up to your payout. If you can lay off me and strav in the 2-3 hrs leading up to 7pm est (4pm for you) we’d appreciate it.
  • Options
    Can do, Mac.
  • Options
    Jpadz41 wrote: »
    Soran here. West coast, 7 pm fleet payout.

Hey soran, Strav and I are in your arena server, we are both 6pm eastern. We don’t cross paths often but please join our discord if you’re interested in finding out when the others have payouts, and more importantly, so you won’t get bumped inadvertently at your payout time. My discord is seadrg#9210. Thx!