Which Faction do you think requires a rework the most?

123456789Cattail
176 posts Member
edited November 2017
There are a lot of factions desperately needing a rework. Which one do you think needs it the most? I have left out some factions.

Which Faction do you think requires a rework the most? 42 votes

Galactic Republic, Jedi, and Clones
21%
JediMasterGibsBrtStlndNightfallsCursephinfan309JenlogicGildoMcFlayZojTon_PhananTommo11 9 votes
Separatists, Geonosians, and their Droids
38%
StarSonDanielOngHíbridoProximaB1_snarzenal123456789CattailEnderGamer87DA_CHOSEN_ONEsmninja73fotrovinaHskull55JaVCnZhewbaccaJammaxTheLordOfMadnessTuskenChampion 16 votes
Droids
9%
EunoeDarth_cowboyCarterHSirlagzalott 4 votes
First Order
0%
Resistance
0%
Sith
4%
FierceRevanRevanComingSoon 2 votes
Empire and Imperial Troopers
7%
TJ0630402XerrathCognosco 3 votes
Tuskens and/or Jawas
14%
Mr_SausageKenle_YophoDemos1178spicynachosupreme1butterman_1999SirChubbalot 6 votes
Scoundrels and Bounty Hunters
4%
mad_gnatterGudOLGYn 2 votes
A new tag- Rogue One, KOTOR (the Ebon Hawk crew, minus Revan), Inferno Squadron, Coruscant PD, Wookiee, Gungan, The Senate, Iron Squadron, Delta Squadron, The Bad Batch, etc.
0%

Replies

• Options
    It was close between Seppies and my imperial troopers but at least the imperial troopers and empire have a little viability but the separatists have literally 0 synergy and so much room for reworks and new characters
  • Options
    smninja73 wrote: »
    It was close between Seppies and my imperial troopers but at least the imperial troopers and empire have a little viability but the separatists have literally 0 synergy and so much room for reworks and new characters

Yeah, I hope they reworked soon
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Sith
    I would've voted Jedi if you hadn't included them with clones, that are already overpowered for their Star Wars role and Galactoc Republic which shouldn't be a tag in my mind anyway

Jedi and Sith should be the 2 most powerful factions in any Star Wars game and they should be mostly equal in power
  • SirChubbalot
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Tuskens and/or Jawas
    Honestly, Tuskens and Jawas need it the most, but I recognize they are not the most loved for a rework. It might make more sense to combine Tuskens and Jawas into some group Tatooine faction, to add more group flexibilities, especially for Tuskens that have only 3 units, which all (besides the Shaman with Zader in HAAT) stink.

OBVIOUS Improvement for Jawas (and Bounty Hunters for that matter): make Thermal Detonators non-dispellable. They have such a long clock on them they rarely prove useful, and the fact that they are considered cleansable debuffs is also sort of silly. It's a grenade my friend, not some speed down poison.

My personal preference with be Droids, with their factional counterparts: Geonosians, Jawas, and Lobot.
  • Options
    I would've voted Jedi if you hadn't included them with clones
    I wanted to put them separately, but there isn't enough spots on the polls.
    OBVIOUS Improvement for Jawas (and Bounty Hunters for that matter): make Thermal Detonators non-dispellable. They have such a long clock on them they rarely prove useful, and the fact that they are considered cleansable debuffs is also sort of silly. It's a grenade my friend, not some speed down poison.
    I agree so much.
  • Options
    Tuskens and/or Jawas
    The logic stings, doesn't it? Come on, developers, make thermal detonators non-dispellable (I'd add irresistable -- what does it mean to resist a grenade? I can go with them evading/dodging it though)
  • Options
    Galactic Republic, Jedi, and Clones
    I think the Jedi need it the most, because let's be honest, the Jedi as an entirety, should be better then ewoks, and not require a zeta qui gon to be viable, I think made windu, plo koon, and Kit fisto, desperately need reworks, plus when the rework comes, perhapses like night sisters, they can introduce Jedi temple guard.
  • SirChubbalot
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Tuskens and/or Jawas
    Except there is Zeta Qui-Gon, and several top 50 Jedi teams. Think of the non-existent top 50 teams first -- Tuskens, Jawas, Bounty Hunters, dark side in general (Empire rarely appears even after its rework), droids. There are many factions that spin around lynch pin units -- Resistance is useless without zFinn and zR2-D2's number crunch. I don't think we can bemoan Jedi that much, especially when we've got some good ones doubling on other factions.
    Post edited by SirChubbalot on
  • Options
    I'd hardly call that an “Empire rework”. We got R2 and ATF in the middle of it.