FO Theory crafting

After seeing Unmasked Kylo and SFTP, I, for one think they could really help out FO, having now two tanks, and health and protection recovery and that 40% Crit Damage and +30 Speed from Kylo's leader, but I'm not sure if they'll have as big of an impact as CLS and Raid Han's rework. What do you think of the new characters?

Replies

• Options
    Expensive. The new characters are always very expensive.
  • Options
    I think FO is going to be absolute beasts now and they'll dump all over CLS rebel teams...and the GK/Zarris teams people run just to counter CLS.
  • Options
    My question to other current FO fans, is who to keep and drop for the optimal arena team.

I think unmasked kylo as lead is a no-brainer. But does that mean dropping phasma all together? and if so, who else should be dropped for the new pilot. I was thinking of dropping FOO because I have not dropped any zeta on him, but with kylo tanking so hard it might be worth dropping FOST rather.

thoughts?
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Here's how I think it should be

Kylo unmasked (L)-duh

Zylo masked- 1. Lash out looks fun and can stop anti crit stuff, 2. If you thought Outrage was strong then just wait until that 40% crit boost

FOSTP- Again duh

ZFOTP- Even more stupidly high damage with Gun Down

ZFOST- the assists on FOST are really powerful especially since he counters which will call on a lot of attacks

FOO(if no zeta on FOST)- BECAUSE kylo unmasked will be just fine tanking and FOST can't do much w/o a zeta.(but why over phasma)- 1.dispel (not very effective but still) 2. TM boost with Offense up (imagine that on a FOTP or Zylo masked under this leadership)
  • Options
    ^ Was going to post same thing. UMKylo, zKylo, zFOST, FOTP, and FOSFTP seem best collection. And agree with the FOST -> FOO sub if no zeta. This seems to give the ideal amount of advantage gains to ensure crits, while also protecting zKylo and the tie pilots between both UMKylo and FOST taunts. Then if you've got the double UMKylo zeta's you're looking at heal with EVERY gain and loss of advantage, every taunt gain and loss, every buff and debuff gained and lost. Tanks will be swimming in protection mitigation with proper modding. (like a mix of zSTH/zK2 but now even better as both hp and protection regen)