The Empire has a handful of openings come get up to 28 stars on Geo TB.

Replies

• 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Get your raiding on.
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Empire Deathstar needs a few solid HSTR ready players, 2.8m GP and up, JTR, highly active, and loves high end rewards. Hit me up https://discord.gg/x5TeGzN
  • Options
    We love Chewy shards
  • Tarrant
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Call 1-800-Empire4u
    Enlist today risk free. Fried porg for every applicant while supplies last. Offer not valid in some rebel territories. Batteries not included
  • Options
    Memes, we got memes! Not to mention Tray Tray shards, a wealth of info from some of the best theory Crafters in the game and a great community all around. Did I mention we have Memes? Enlist today.
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    We have captured JarJar Binks and imprisoned him for crimes against the galaxy, if you don't join we will let him go and send him to your house.
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    We need a few, stop on by Discord and claim your spot https://discord.gg/pZSWTD8
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    The Empire needs you!
  • Options
    Getting our 4th guild to heroic sith status this weekend! Do you want to be one of 200 people with Treya on farm? Why wouldn’t you? Join the Empire today!
  • Tarrant
    33 posts Member
    Options
    New applicants are eligible for Empire rewards. No purchase necessary. May not be legal in your jurisdiction. Perks include 400 member group chat, memes and nerd rage. Inquire for details
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    The Empire is actively seeking recruits
  • Options
    The Empire has cookies, memes, and TAC. What else more do you want?
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We also have DarkInvader and spots open for you.
  • Options
    This is an amazing group- best I've ever been involved with in this game. Enlist today and get Traya! Help us dominate!
  • Tarrant
    33 posts Member
    Options
    400+ strong community is waiting for you. Consult and debate topics ranging from all you can eat porgs to lobot mods. Cookies available upon request
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    From casual to heroic there is a spot for you.
  • Options
    Join today and hSTR tomorrow
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    We are launching a heroic sith raid tonight!
  • Options
    This is a good guild with great people and amazing leadership. For the Emperor!
  • Options
    I’ve been a part of this terrific group since the beginning and it’s the great people here that keep me playing. All of the groups across Empire are terrific and we will be bringing our next guild to heroic sith raid this weekend! Get in while the getting is good!
  • Options
    I joined the empire. I am now a God of Gods. Thanks everyone for listening.
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Spots open in our causal guild too.
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    1 heroic spot available and 2 casual spots available
  • Options
    Just joined the Empire a couple of weeks ago, best move I've made in the game so far!
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Welcoming Empire's 501st to the alliance.
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like we have 4 guilds completing HSTR. Congratulations to Empire Prime!
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Come to the dark side....
  • Options
    If your guild is holding you back and you want to compete and improve at a high level then this is the alliance for you! Get that high end gear that you've been dreaming about. Oh, yeah...and Traya!
  • Tarrant
    33 posts Member
    Options
    4 guilds farming hstr and looking to have more. Our alliance is a true team. We band together and do what’s best for the whole. If you are a hardcore team player with some swagger then team Mandalore could be the place for you.

*Apply today. No credit check, 90 days interest free, limited time offer. May not be valid in your galaxy. Call a doctor if symptoms worsen.
  • Haukefusa
    16 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I got mine at the Empire! Come get yours...

64oi76d9pkl0.png