Challenge gear in raid reward.. stop it

I’m bored of writing about this, you guys are probably are bored reading about it.

But devs come on, this is pure nonsens.

I finish 11th in HAAt and half my rewards are 14 x electrobinocular salvage when I already have 4006 pieces is pure mind boggling.

Surely a more apt reward can be figured out?

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    oh look come quick Steve is beating that dead horse.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    The beating never ends lol
  • Options
    Why did that horse die? If you need six and seven star toons to participate, you should get gear that those toons can use. At least some of the time. With premium character and gear drops at 30% overall in other battles that are only for higher level squads and players the Raids should be the same. #whatta rip off. The guild has to work to put on those raids, after all.
  • Options
    I finished first - plenty of opportunity to get something real. I got 27 of those MK V's for [redacted] Old Daka - and the other 3 slots were Challenge gear.
    The horse hasn't been beaten nearly enough...
    Cdt2qYH.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Cute.
  • Options
    Getting challenge gear for finishing the end game raid is insulting to players.
  • Options
    Beat that horse! I was so excited the first time I participated in a HAAT but the excitement died quickly with the rewards. Now I dread looking at them. I always end up saying, "but at least my 7* GK is a little closer". Raid rewards should be rewards that you can only get in the raid. Or just make it GK shards and credits. Take out the gear.
  • Options
    Sometimes I just do my 0 dmg and be done with it, rewards don't justify my time.
  • Options
    Not a single thing about this game justifies my time, but I keep playing anyway. I wish we could organize a big boycott to make them fix things, but even that wouldn't do any good. The whales would keep paying, and cg wouldn't even notice the real players were gone.
  • Options
    is there a will to myke this game better?
  • Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    is there a will to myke this game better?

I’m not sure right now, it’s pretty much profit driven at expense of all. We did have a quality of life update a few months back that wasn’t profit driven and was great for the players. Hopefully we may get another of those.
  • Options
    hi steve, we will see...
    crystal booster?
    ideas and feedback?
    no answers!
    nothing
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I was excited to get third again in HAAT tonight. I didnt get anything useful. This is usually the case no matter my rank. A lot of people in my guild don't even bother and just do their zero. It's rediculous that people who put all the effort in get the same quality rewards.
  • Options
    I would really like to see a developer response to this topic
  • Options
    The TB and TW rewards manage to not have gold challenge gear. I dont understand why this is hard
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

Welcome to the feedback section... where good ideas come to die
  • Options
    Barabbas27 wrote: »
    I would really like to see a developer response to this topic

That will never happen, but they are aware, and we will keep getting useless trash from the raids
  • Options
    Aware? Its absolutely intentional.
  • Options
    Need to keep this topic at the top.

The horse ain’t dead enough.

It really is silly all the challenge gear as rewards in haat and HPit.

This more than anything is killing raid participation.

Create a gear exchange or something. Do something to show you listen to the community.
  • Options
    The whole gear system is messed. The issue is not actually what gear the raids drop, it’s that every toon needs the same thing and so WE ALL have THOUSANDS of unused gear pieces. Thousands of unused gear pieces which are purple and gold. It is the purest proof of a wonky gear distribution plan.

If they fixed that, everything would boil out.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It's always fun putting over an hour of effort into HAAT to place around 5th and then the only gear you get are ones you have hundreds or thousands of. Even a few Carbanti pieces would be better than that put together.
  • Options
    Its time the Developers paid attention to this. i have 3 account. all in different guilds. guild mates complain about their rewards at the end of every raid.
  • Options
    It’s insulting, yep. Keep these posts coming. Maybe CG/EA will peek over their giant piles of cash and see something the community has been asking for a long time.