Nightsisters problem

Emerus
149 posts Member
edited November 2017
Hello, devs and players alike. Need help. I run a squad with Rex lead, boba, dn, ep and sf. For a couple of days now, I've run by these mother talzin-lead nightsisters in my arena, specifically: MT lead, asajj, old daka, zombie and acolyte. Here's the thing. I easily killed old daka with boba's execute (which means she cant be revived permanently right?), then killed MT with my DN's annihilate (which means, again, she can't be revived permanently right?). But since acolyte and zombie has this neverending loop(duh), most of my squad got defeated leaving only boba and dn. Towards the end of the match, MT and Old daka are permanently revived. Here's the thing, I get the zombie's unrelenting revives (and the temporary revives of other NS) but why did old daka and MT got revived permanently? Does that mean boba and dn's execute/annihilate doesnt mean a thing against these NS? I'm just a f2p who invested a lot on dn and boba because of their unique skills. I know I really cant compete against p2p who has Nightsisters at gold gear already( although the squads that I encountered only had Talzin gold geared, I am currently ranked 43 right now) I just need an explanation. Any idea regarding this? Thank you.
Post edited by Emerus on

Replies

• Options
    Talzin revive prevents perma-death: same with DT, if you kill a target like boba/HK with terminate, execute or annihilate then they can’t revive; with night sisters it’s different, they can revive through these abilities as part of the new synergy with Mother Talzin
  • Options
    You need an AOE dispeller to breakt the neverending loop from zombi and cloaked acolyte. DT, B2 and Baze are an option.
  • Options
    @Jay_1997_C thanks for that. With annihilate/execute, it says enemy cant be revived, they should change the description then. Although it really ruins characters like DN.

@GA_Phoenix Yeah, I'm currently upgrading my chaze-r2. Thank you.
  • Options
    IIRC, the NS Zombie is the only toon whose revival can't be prevented, or that is the Dev's intention.
  • Options
    That shouldn’t be happening, at least I don’t think it should. The only character that should be able to revive after a no-revive ability is ns zombie unless I’m missing something in one of their kits
  • Options
    Forgot to take a screenshot. But by the end, talzin and daka are alive(permanently). Although jay1997 pointed out that it has something to do with talzin's synergy. I don't know.
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    I think MT and Daka after Execute/ Anihilate shouldnt revive. Otherwise it is bug.
  • Options
    Do you think I should I report it as a bug, then? Or are the devs be able to read my post?
  • Options
    You have an omega on nihilus anihilate ability ?
  • Options
    Yes. Both nihilus' annihilate and boba's execute are maxed
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, you should report it.
  • Options
    Depends if the revives kill your toons when they attack. It's MT's leader ability so it lasts even after MT's death
  • Options
    IIRC, the NS Zombie is the only toon whose revival can't be prevented, or that is the Dev's intention.

I run nightsisters have had characters executed in GW. Only zombie revives. If you execute daka she dosent come back.
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Same. I run Nightsisters in arena and every time that I've had a sister Executed or Annihilated (aside from Zombie), they've been gone for the rest of the match. That means that Daka won't res them and Talzin's zeta lead ability won't res them. I've had this happen to me on many different occasions and have never encountered the bug that you are referencing. If you have maxed out those abilities (with Omegas) and are properly using them to kill a Sister other then Zombie, and then see them come back again later in the match then this is a bug. Try to record a video of it happening, or get a series of screen shots, and report it over on Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!

<<Answers HQ>>
  • Options
    Depends if the revives kill your toons when they attack. It's MT's leader ability so it lasts even after MT's death

Thanks. This makes sense if the nightsister was killed normally. But if it is killed by execute/annihilate, but still revived because of MT's lead, then there's the problem.
  • Emerus
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thanks a lot for the insights guys.

@Spyda yes, annihilate/execute is maxed. Here is my account for proof https://swgoh.gg/u/emerus/
    Unfortunately I didnt have screenshots or video(because I wasn't expecting anything like that. The first time I didn't give it a lot of thought then came the second. Plus i dont know how to record.) I am not sure if I will have another chance to screenshot it because I am purposely avoiding these nightsister squads right now because it ruins my arena ranking and arena rewards (twice already). I reported it in answers hq even without screenshot. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t be surprised since NS are bugged as heck right now. Talzins leader doesn’t revive and assist on basic every time like it should. They did fix the Daka bug at least.
  • Options
    Yeah. A bit frustrating when you're battling for that 50^ spot in arena. Wish the devs would just tell me it's a bug or that's just how it is so I can be at peace with it
  • Options
    Still no answer from devs about this. Not in this forum or in answers hq.
  • Options
    Fyi, devs answered. Although they cannot reproduce what I was reporting. Have no screenshots to prove. Anyone experienced this as well and have a recording or screenshots?