End "Durable meta"

Devian
671 posts Member
edited November 2017
Plz, with all those protection recovery, passive healing, stuns, foresight, cd removal, dispels, etc-etc the fights are just so annoying I just want to smash device. It's annoying, it's boring as hell and it makes you want to delete the game.
The fights should be entertainig(the whole point of the game is to entertain player), there should be diversity. Yet we have 99% TOP50 with nearly all same boring shirt. come on, you have to understand it's bad.

Replies

• Options
    I think there’s a lot of teams that can beat the current meta, it just takes a long time to star up and gear 5 other toons. CLS is easy because everyone’s knows he is good, and in arena, people attack teams they might not have seen over CLS teams because they don’t want the monotony.

Nightsisters look very arena viable, and their zeta requirements are pretty low considering. Give it some time, the meta will start to shift. CG is doing a great job trying to make all toons viable.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    In the end NS are "durable". It'll be Archer and zombie vs 5chars, and yes you'll win but you'll get bored in a week. NO, CLS is not easy to farm and no, it matters not how easy he is.
    I'm currently have prizes fo top-1, but it's boring to climb there. It's not fun, and it get's on my nerves, not because it's hard, because it takes too much time on a tiny progress.
  • Options
    Get better
  • Options
    Yall have failed to mention the eternal worst team to fight. CLS, GK, zBarris, chirrut, r2 all at g12. They. Don't. Die.
  • Options
    Or go play a real game, because this isn't one.
  • Options
    This post is silly. "Protection recovery, passive healing, stuns, foresight, cd removal, dispels" all interact through different characters and actually do create fights where you must strategize to win. Yes, the meta is a bit narrow right now, but the main problem there is not true diversity, it is that it is too costly to get another squad of 5 up to Arena standards. For everyone who got CLS, chances are they have been in a guild that has been farming the heroic raids as well. Barriss has been there since the beginning of the game, and you need to get R2 to get CLS. Hence, CLS+GK+Zarris+R2+Raid Han is the team you get once CLS is released. Super easy to just run with that team since it kicks so much butt.
  • Options
    MamaT counters this meta pretty hard, but she's paywalled and not many had NS built so it doesn't register in the game and it may never really register.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    SwiftMooky
    in the end we have 4-5 teams with the same core stratagy: remove TM, heal your team, dispell - rapeat. No matter how post sounds, climbing is boring.
    It's good that hermit failed in arena at 5*. Otherwise we'd had new meta similar to Zaris.
  • Options
    Actually the point of the game is to suck you dry from dough.
    the mean to do it is to create dissatisfaction.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.