TB rewards suck

2Next

Replies

• Options
    We already get to pick pieces from the guild event shop. Honestly, all the complaints here just com across as greedy. The rewards are fine. They are pretty awesome actually.

I offered my suggestion due to reading other threads about the absurd drop rate. TB rewards for all the effort seem lack luster to say the least. The above was an off-the-top-of-my-head idea to make more incentive.

It just don’t understand how they are terrible. It’s the only place you can get G12 gear. If any of it is useless it’s just because it’s too advanced for someone. They will use it eventually. In any decent guild you are going to get enough to 7* a TB store character/ship (obviously not Yoda) in 3 TBs. That’s faster than most farms out there. Plus you get crystals. All for what, 20 minutes a day. This is all great.

They would be excellent if it was ALL g12. But they aren't. There's a lot of challenge gear in there. Gear we all have 300+ pieces of... that only 3 toons need. So we already have more than we'll use, and just get more of it from TB. Cut the useless gear and I'll side with you.
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    We already get to pick pieces from the guild event shop. Honestly, all the complaints here just com across as greedy. The rewards are fine. They are pretty awesome actually.

I offered my suggestion due to reading other threads about the absurd drop rate. TB rewards for all the effort seem lack luster to say the least. The above was an off-the-top-of-my-head idea to make more incentive.

It just don’t understand how they are terrible. It’s the only place you can get G12 gear. If any of it is useless it’s just because it’s too advanced for someone. They will use it eventually. In any decent guild you are going to get enough to 7* a TB store character/ship (obviously not Yoda) in 3 TBs. That’s faster than most farms out there. Plus you get crystals. All for what, 20 minutes a day. This is all great.

They would be excellent if it was ALL g12. But they aren't. There's a lot of challenge gear in there. Gear we all have 300+ pieces of... that only 3 toons need. So we already have more than we'll use, and just get more of it from TB. Cut the useless gear and I'll side with you.

They put those those in as additions when they improved the rewards. Sometimes you will get something useless, yes. But you might get something good. It seems silly that you would be happy if they removed rewards. Just ignore them then. They don’t hurt you.
  • Options
    I agree with Bulldog. If you are getting 5/6 or 6/6 that you can't use, then you need to gear up your characters more, because 3/4 of the slots are G12 gear. That will be usable for you someday if you just get up to G12. The TB rewards are quite good. Yes, you can get sucky MK4 Carbanti's, but 9/10ths of the stuff is very worthwhile.
  • Options
    almost everything I get from TB is trash. honestly not sure why I continue to put effort into this ridiculousness anymore.
  • Options

They put those those in as additions when they improved the rewards. Sometimes you will get something useless, yes. But you might get something good. It seems silly that you would be happy if they removed rewards. Just ignore them then. They don’t hurt you.

M'kay. Mk4 Carbanti's are not an "improvement" - they're used only 20 times by ALL toons. Mk3 Carbantis? That would be another story (used 150x)... but they're not in the prize box.
    If these posts bother you, just ignore them, they don't hurt you.
  • Options

M'kay. Mk4 Carbanti's are not an "improvement" - they're used only 20 times by ALL toons. Mk3 Carbantis? That would be another story (used 150x)... but they're not in the prize box.
    If these posts bother you, just ignore them, they don't hurt you.

Yeah, it sucks when you get those. And they only include them to tick us off. But those don’t take the place of G12 gear. It’s part of the G11 and down gear section. You’ve got a chance at better gear, which is what the improvement is. A chance, not a guarantee. Even if you get the worst possible drops the G12 gear, crystals, and tokens are still well worth it.