4 minute long auto-battle and YODA won't use SFFTF...not once (link provided).

I really had high hopes for a fix in this update. Yoda Zeta should be restoring protection and granting foresight if it's needed.

I've got through entire auto-battles (over 4 minutes long) and he won't use SFFTF once. Not once. Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynx9dSIdOoM

Will this be addressed? This is a Zeta ability for goodness sake. The AI should be using it.

Replies

• Options
    It's a healing ability, and AI will only use it when someone has yellow/red health. I watched, and unless I missed it HY did not have a single turn where an ally was that low on health. Zarris used her heal once I saw. But her auto heals were keeping everyone's health green, so AI won't use SFFTF. That is working as intended unfortunately.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

You can try to submit as a bug to <<Answers HQ>> I know we have had other AI changes made this way, but this one is WAI, so could be out of luck on auto.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    It's a healing ability, and AI will only use it when someone has yellow/red health. I watched, and unless I missed it HY did not have a single turn where an ally was that low on health. Zarris used her heal once I saw. But her auto heals were keeping everyone's health green, so AI won't use SFFTF. That is working as intended unfortunately.

It restores 20% protection too. It should use the ability when that's needed.