QGJ leader with hermit yoda

Drim
359 posts Member
Just unlocked Hermit Yoda using QGJ as leader when using his asst skil “QGJ”l he always calls yoda. Bug one. Bug two hermit yoda has no attack so should not be called bug two. I’m using this in pvp gear 12 etcetc needs to be fixed. NE1 seeing this problem?

Replies

• Options
    Well, he shouldn't always be called (that skill is random ally, right?). But Yoda absolutely should be able to be called, because he still has a basic. When called he will grant health/protection up and turn meter. So calling him to assist isn't useless by any means.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Two fights 100% of the time yoda is called. That’s about 4-6 times total and at 281 speed yoda I don’t need his basic none attack more. But sure his basic is a “attack”
  • Options
    Well, what you need is irrelevant. 4-6 times is very unlucky, but especially with the wacked out RNG in this game I’d say we need a larger sample size before declaring it a bug.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Early on, i was sure QGJ had a love affair w/ Bariss as he would always call her on offense, but on defense, he'd call their best hitter. AI...gotta love it
  • Options
    Drim wrote: »
    Two fights 100% of the time yoda is called. That’s about 4-6 times total and at 281 speed yoda I don’t need his basic none attack more. But sure his basic is a “attack”

You need a larger data pool to draw from. 2 fights is hardly an adequate sample.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Early on, i was sure QGJ had a love affair w/ Bariss as he would always call her on offense, but on defense, he'd call their best hitter. AI...gotta love it

Haha, I remember back in the day my QGJ would always call my Yoda. It was bad because his basic was pretty weak, however it was good because it gives him tm so he can spam bm more.