Who is a better Tank for Arena

I have:
ST Han - 7*
Baze - 4* (Chirrut is 6*)

Currently i run a 7* team of Wedge (L) G9, Biggs G10, St Han G9, R2D2 G9, Boba G8

Shard is failry new, like June this year, lots of Baze/Chirrut combos.
I stay in range of 50-100.

Replies

• IngvarCasteleyn
    25 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'd go for Baze, paired with Chirrut.
    Give baze as much protection as possible (no speed needed), and chirrut as much speed as possible. Baze is viable at 4stars in arena.
    You can farm Baze from the hard node (takes some time...), and from the crystals (150 crystals per 3 shards). It's a long farm, but I think it pays off. Got my baze to G12 few days ago and he now has a combined Health/Protection of 110.000
  • Options
    Maybe u could swich Old Ben with boba (same abiliti block plus taunt and TM reduction), u have to farm OB anyway to get comander luke...
    Having 2 tanks let u to sacrifice some proteccion on them using a +30speed arrow on each one... It would let u taunt fast with stHan and mind trick with OB (abiliti block will prevent ur enemy dispell stHan taunt if he dont have nihilus) then after stHan loses his tauntnu can taunt with OB

Another option would be to swich boba/stHan with chirrut/baze but as i said u will have to farm OB anyway to get luke... XD
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wedge, biggs, baze, chirut, r2
    Make r2 really fast to cloak everyone but baze

Baze is by far better than st han