Jedha's Forsaken - Holy Alliance HAAT Training Ground

YourDudeness
73 posts Member
edited November 2017
Join the brand new guild Holy Wars Jedha's Forsaken. Part of the Holy Alliance of Guilds.
We will serve as the training ground for promotion into the HAAT, 32 Star and growing main guild Holy Wars.
We will be Heroic Pit only at but welcoming all talent levels that have the desire to succeed in the game and consistently improve.
Raids will start at 9pm est on weekdays, 3pm est on weekends with the standard 24hr 0 damage registration.
NAAT until guild fills out that will be FFA.
600 raid tickets daily is a must. More tickets, more raids. More raids, more gear, resources, to improve your roster.
We do ask that you join Line as it will be the main source of communication and a better overall tool for coaching and giving directions.
Mine Line ID is GuyFawkesGOH; Ally code: 266-776-126
We will be happy to answer any and all questions.

Post edited by YourDudeness on

Replies

• Options
    Join today and earn Raid Han shards. You can also message me on line. B_one73
  • Options
    This opportunity doesn't come along very often. Feel the power of an alliance with the feeling of being in a smaller guild. We offer one on one help with team coordination to optimize your potential.
  • Options
    If Discord is chat of choice you can reach me at guyfawkesHW#7185
  • Pyrothraxus
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Please join us in the exciting opportunity to help players achieve the most wanted aspect of this game. Heroic raids, Territory battles, General K shards Raid Solo and more. We can promise enriched support from seasoned members. Our goal is to help people over the hump from level 60 through 85. Let us help you reach the end game.
    Leader Pyrothraxus
    Holy Wars
  • Options
    I can't beat the master of wording... so... what he said!
  • Options
    All starting players welcome. You will quickly earn raid han