Thinking of gr 12 bb8 what ya think?

I wasnt at first impressed with lil ol bb8 . I used him in raid rancor for the tanacity down . wasnt that great. but i lvl him anyways . at gr 9nhe improved . gr 10 hes in a groove. I dont see him meta arena ...yet. But new rey new resistence toons maybe a powerhouse. His illumi des is beast at omega lvl . He counters and taunts and well he rolls with the blows . I am thinking of just focusing all resources now on him and thrawn i guess. What ya think? My zinn is gr9 resis is okay. Bb8 helps so much in raids like to see him at 12. Do i have anything to lose ? anything but to gain?

Replies

• Options
    I have him at gear 8 and he does his job. He never counters because he's never hit, and he barely uses his basic. Maybe that will change with Rey, but for now gear on him isn't worth it, just speed
  • Options
    I have him at gear 8 and he does his job. He never counters because he's never hit, and he barely uses his basic. Maybe that will change with Rey, but for now gear on him isn't worth it, just speed

i feel ya. Im seeing potienal with new rey i suppose. pro n cons.
  • Options

When he acts out of yurn random resis is called for assist. droids gain health. his kit is good . im thinking haat raid also
  • Options
    I second the gear 8 usability. If you got the gear laying around and no one else who would benefit more, go ahead.
  • Options
    GudOLGYn wrote: »

When he acts out of yurn random resis is called for assist. droids gain health. his kit is good . im thinking haat raid also

I use him for haat, and he doesn't need more than hear 8 for that (look at the p4 solo videps)
  • Options
    just gear 8?
  • Options
    He is a smooth criminal on raids. great at g8 and little investment in abilities so long as you have a good r esitance team
  • Options
    He is a smooth criminal on raids. great at g8 and little investment in abilities so long as you have a good r esitance team

everyone says gr 8 . Smooth criminal eating scooby snacks. i dont think i have anythibg to lose in gr n him to 12 though. cause well my good team is all gr 11 . im thinking new rey and raids for the push to 12 bb8
  • Options

you dont think gr lvl after 8 matter for him? just wondering myself if its really worth the investment most have said no
  • Options
    I brought him to g9 to increase his survivability a little, and it made a difference, but I would sooner bring Poe or Trooper to 12.
  • Options
    I have now completed 9 HAAT raids with him at G8 in P2. His abilities are at 3 except illuminated destiny with an omega. He has made it to enrage with the team easily every time...o yea, his mods are bad at the moment too.
  • Options
    Seeing zero point dropping gold gear on bb8.
  • Options
    My BB8 is only at G8 and I don't plan to gear him up anymore than that unless something changes.

I only use him in HAAT phase 2 with my G11 zFinn Resistence squad. Easily score 3-4 mil with him, without the little BB8east I was lucky to hit 1 mil.

BB8 at G8 is useless everywhere else IMO since he really needs to get rollin to get goin.

Good luck.
  • Options
    @Winstar

P4.

Finn, Poe, RT, RP & BB8 = full solo

:)

I used to think they had to be P2 because it's where I used to use them all the time for big numbers.

But now, with BB8 they are P4 ez mode solo.
  • Options
    I have mine at g12 and love him. I don't use him in arena, but he's a ton of fun to play with in every other area of the game
  • Options
    apperciate the feed back. check out my palaces of power review in sub forum events as its been made into a personal diary2
  • Options
    tekcorp02 wrote: »
    I have mine at g12 and love him. I don't use him in arena, but he's a ton of fun to play with in every other area of the game

is the gr 12 for you worth it . has it added muxh
  • Options
    GudOLGYn wrote: »
    tekcorp02 wrote: »

is the gr 12 for you worth it . has it added muxh

To be honest, I was still farming RT shards when I was getting BB 8, so I didn't get to use him until he was 12. I got nothing to compare it to. But he's really awesome, especially with the speed mods.