Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/flakingcorn
Galactic Power: 932k
Player Level: 85
Number of 7*: 26, with more awaiting credits
Average Arena Rank: 200
Average Ship Rank: 2
Type of Play: P2P
Time-zone: GMT+8

Looking for 600 daily compulsary haat guilds to join immediately.

Replies

• Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    Hi I'm Isaac this is my ally code 927-166-936 I'm from force without limits, we would be happy to have you with us, this is our description:

Our guild has been for over a year now, some our members is active from the beginning of the swgoh, We search for 3/4 new members.

Everyone of us have level from 80 to 85. We are a mix of good players, some really high and some that need to grow up but are seriously and grow up fast. We've got a lot of generous donators, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. Our members have at list 25/30 7-stars characters and approximately from 800 to 2500 Galactic Power per member.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively every 3 day's

Territory Battles: We on 15/18 stars. We're obviously looking to increase that total.

Tank Raid: For Tank, we are almost ready for Heroic AAT Raid we just need you :)

Requirements: We're looking for players that play regularly whit passion. We are not a stress guild but seriously is require, we need player that have at list 800\1000 Galactic power and 25/30 7 stars characters, more is better :) ... We accept player from every time zone... We use line for communication that it's request

If you are interested write here your Ali code or ad me in line isaac_asimov
  • RGsStarlord
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @Flakingcorn is a really good player with a roster that is benfitial for many guilds!
    Post edited by RGsStarlord on
  • Options
    Aaaa you look for a member:) I just thinking that your look for a guild :)
  • RGsStarlord
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Post edited by RGsStarlord on
  • Options
    still looking :(
  • Options
    Hello, 1 spot open atm in my guild. We run 3 heroic rancor and 2 HAAT weekly. 72M GP, 30* and 26 ROLO in TB. Line id anduinlothar2017. Ally code 174-596-365.