Young Guild looking for active players

Jay's Relics is a fairly new guild looking to expand and grow into a very active friendly place.
400k GP and a small community excited to grow, PM or post for more info!

Replies

• Options
    Find me in Line. My line id is mrliveordie
  • Options
    Hey guys. Any interest on the below

SandPeoples Revenge is a newly created development sister guild of the Sandpeople. SP achieved 37 TB with a GP of circa 92mill. We are looking to expand our galactic family and are accepting any members with no min requirements at present into the new development guild. We will ensure that this guild will very quickly be achieving Haat HPit raids by sending some more experienced players over while we fill the guild.

Sandpeople will be using this guild for internal promotion and we will be rotating top 5 and bottom 5 from each guild at the end of each TB therefore there is room to grow within our great community. If interested please contact CMS#3151 or KitFoxo#6261 on discord.

We are UK based with raid times of 9pm GMT. We are a great community with lots of fun and banter and a very active discord. We all know how hard it is to start a new guild from scratch these days so would happily enter discussions with other new guilds about a merger.

Sandpeople is a guild where many of us have been here for 18+ months, We've got a great community spirit. If you would like to discuss in more detail always welcome to dm me Randomname#6883. Cheers for looking