Australian HAAT guild looking for recruits.

Galaxy Warlords are looking to strengthen our guild ahead of the next TB. We have 65mil GP and easily do both heroic raids. Currently hitting 26* in TB and getting close to extra stars with approx 40 people competing regurlary.

We're looking for people with at least 1.2mil GP (possibly make an exception for those between 1-1.2mil if they're very active.

We're a pretty rowdy bunch at times but also laid back. We don't have strict rules but want to see players active daily or at least communicate if they're going to be missing for a few days.

GP: 65 million
Rancor: 24 hour zero reg
Raid times: Rancor 9pm AEST and HAAT 6:30pm AEST.
Discord is optional but encouraged.

Player Code: 387-389-621
Discord: JaggedJ#0011

Replies

• Options
    49/50. Looking or more when TB concludes. Send a PM if interested to reserve a spot after rewards.
  • Options
    Join now before the next TB starts.

Update: Now up to 70 mil GP and 27* only just missing out on 2-3 more due to low contributers we're looking to replace.
  • Options
    Bump.

Now have 4-5 slots open for actives who will actually compete in TW instead of signing up to collect prizes without contributing.

Update to OP.
    Rancor Raid and HAAT are both 24 hour 0 reg. Rancor last 15 minutes, HAAT is sub 2 hours and continuing to drop.
    72 mil GP

We don't demand 600 tickets but don't want to see zero either. Just be active, have fun, follow the minimal rules we have and everything will be sweet.
  • Options
    Hey looking for one of your players thewarchild. Ask him to hit me up and I'll get him into shard chat
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Sent you his details through PM.
  • Options
    i,m also looking for thewarchild, if he is in a shardchat for fleetarena then i would like to join :)