7* Thrawn without Hera?

2Next

Replies

• Gawejn
    1125 posts Member
    Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Instead of come here, ask for something that is not the usual (use Phoenix without hera for 7* thrawn), complain that people give negative feedback, you just go, make it happen and come back here showing your achievement (picture/vid or didn't happen).

I dont think you are right. His post was very good and he wanted answers. But he was receiving strange info, like without Hera is not possible or why you dont have Hera. That wasnt the point and he was right about this. Nobody tried to think about case without Hera but were pretending to know. As always. If he will gear Pheonix he can do it. He can also give zeta to Sabine or Zeb. And with this Hera is not needed in Pheonix to 7* Thrawn.

Let me get this straight, you are saying that he should max gear all 5 other Phoenix but hera, use some zetas, just to go and do it without a leader ability? Where he could finish it with g8/g9 toons?

99,999999999999% of the player base is smart enough to use Phoenix with it's leader, don't think someone here would try/bother use Phoenix without leader. That is the reason all answer say the same, get Hera or stop complaining about the answer you get.
    And again, picture or didn't happen, if someone achieve thrawn without hera show us all.

There was nothing about max gear. If I wouldnt do my arena team I would gear Pheonix to g11. And give zeta to them. Very good team and I really like team with protection recovery.
    Second thing
    99% are only smart.....remember that, if You are one of them You are only smart. But there can be one who dont use hera. You can treat him like you post is but you are like 99% of people, same smart nothing more nothing less, same crowd. But he got the point didnt care about so smart answers of so smart players.That was interesting . To find solution what is needed without Hera. If You dont get it it is not a big problem.
    Btw, he is gearing Pheonix but he has no space to have Hera on time in his farming schedule. I can understand that. He doesnt want to change his schedule. He can gear them and use them in TB which is just very ok.
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Btw, he is gearing Pheonix but he has no space to have Hera on time in his farming schedule. I can understand that.

Farming Phoenix but doesn't have the time or energy or resources to farm it's leader...

I swear this thread is a windup.

• Options
    You’ve also farmed Phoenix but not levelled Hera yet so it is possible.

https://swgoh.gg/u/coastaljames/collection/
  • Options
    My recommendation is to change your cantina farming schedule

Get hera done before the event and you wont regret it.
  • Options
    You won't get 7* Thrawn without Hera, that's a fact.
  • Options
    I can't believe this thread has been a thing for so long..MAYBE you can 6* him without Hera. Otherwise it seems like quite the waste of time/energy if you had all those other Squad members built EXCEPT their leader. I honestly have no idea how it took so long for some of you to figure it out.......... *facepalm*
  • Options
    cbk107 wrote: »
    @imnojedi I have other Cantina farms at the moment to finish off before Hera as mentioned.

Ask yourself: Would I rather take a break from whatever cantina toon I'm working on to get my Hera ready and get 7* Thrawn rather easily, or would I rather waste a lot of high end gear on 3-4 toons I'll most likely never use for anything else than TB again (gear I'll need to farm again afterwards to level up other toons)?

It all depends on where your focus is.

Personally, I can't fathom why you would waste so much high end gear to avoid pausing a cantina farm, when the end result is a 7* Thrawn toon, which is perhaps one of the 5 best toons in the game. But the inability to comprehend that seems to be a common ground for repliers in this thread.
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    @imnojedi I have other Cantina farms at the moment to finish off before Hera as mentioned.

Ask yourself: Would I rather take a break from whatever cantina toon I'm working on to get my Hera ready and get 7* Thrawn rather easily, or would I rather waste a lot of high end gear on 3-4 toons I'll most likely never use for anything else than TB again (gear I'll need to farm again afterwards to level up other toons)?

It all depends on where your focus is.

Personally, I can't fathom why you would waste so much high end gear to avoid pausing a cantina farm, when the end result is a 7* Thrawn toon, which is perhaps one of the 5 best toons in the game. But the inability to comprehend that seems to be a common ground for repliers in this thread.

Hey man, that 1-A Genosian Soldier node is hard to pass up.
  • Options
    I'm very curious what the other cantina farms being pursued are and the strategy behind them?
  • Options
    This was a fun read!

OP: Can I do this thing that you can't do? Is there anyone out there who has done it?
    Everyone: No.
    OP: That's not what I wanted to hear. You guys aren't answering my question!
  • Options
    Now I'm intrigued. please OP try it and let us know, so someone who may come up with the same doubt as you in the future can have a reference? (as in it can't be done/it can be done with gear levels this and that for this and that character)
  • Options
    I only have Hera at 4* and am finishing off other Cantina farms.

All other Phoenix are level 85 with

Ezra G11
    Chopper G10
    Kanan G8
    Sabine G8
    Zeb G8

I’m guessing survivability and stuns are probably the way forward so Kanan and Zeb would be the likely options to gear up.

Has anyone 7* Thrawn without Hera and who did you focus on?

Thanks
    I did it with hera all G8 after many tries.
    Your stun strat could work with really good mods like you mentioned.
    Good Luck! You can do it.... It'll be interesting what gear lvl you need. My guess is at least g10 Prob g11. keep us posted

• Options
    It is a resounding no at this point mate. You need to move on or find another strategy, Hundreds if not thousands have seen your post and not a single person had made mention it was done. The only perceivable way to do it in my mind would be to have them all at the bare minimum g11 or 12 with best possible speed and prot mods and at least a zeta on sabine and kanan. If you do not feel like taking advice from people who have already tried it or has a 7* thrawn from doing it the shall we call it the "original and most common sense way". But hey, you do you mate, if you manage to do it without her please by all means post something about it, and prove the 99.99999% of us wrong :)