zMaul lead stealth/dispell

Peer
299 posts Member
Hi, just a short question. Although it is not stated in the description of zMaul leadership ability characters going into stealth auto-dispell debuffs. I could not find anything in the game and went through the descriptions of all the relevant characters I use. Is this WAI?

Replies

• Options
    It definitely dispels the skulls from P1 Rancor. Death Trooper too? Played zMaul for months and never noticed anything else really.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    If Savage is on the team, he takes away debuffs from sith allies. Could be what you’re seeing.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going a little off topic here, but zaul's stealth mechanic stopping assists and multi-hitters in the middle of their attacks doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't they keep shooting at the same spot? Like, are these guys infants on the receiving end of a peekaboo game? It's like Biggs says "ok Wedge, I'm goona shoot this guy and you shoot him immediately afterward" and Wedge is all like "sounds good, bro!". Biggs shoots, zaul stealths, wedge just stands there. Biggs: "why didn't you shoot?" wedge: "he disappeared" biggs: "you couldn't just shoot at the same spot i did?" wedge: "...i didn't think of that" leia: "it's ok wedge. I was gonna shoot him thrice but he disappeared on me too so i thought it was best to just not shoot anymore"

Sorry. That was incredibly unnecessary.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    I just wish when you attacked you didn't come out of stealth
  • Options
    Do you have a Savage in your Zaul team?
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    No, there was no Zavage present anymore.
  • Options
    Was the debuff Death Mark?
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, it was Death Mark, inflicted upon Nihilus by Death Trooper. Nihilus went into stealth and Death Mark disappeared immediately. If an opponent is already stealthed Death Mark can be inflicted and is not dispelled.

So, generally speaking: the description of zMaul does not indicate such behaviour. Therefore this is either a bug or just incomplete description of the leadership ability.

@Kyno You think I should open a ticket?
  • Options
    Death Mark is dispelled upon any character entering Stealth. Fully WAI.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks.