Someone Else's Problem is now Recruiting

Dreadeno
100 posts Member
edited November 2017
Someone Else's Problem a new guild is now recruiting currently 14/50 and 4.8 million GP. We are a CST based guild and are looking for players level range 70-85 with a GP of 300,000+ but are flexible if you will be active and always looking to improve. We are aiming to do heroic Rancor and nAAT with the primary focus on starting and completing hAAT as soon as possible. We got 8 stars on TB with only 11 people we are hoping to double that or at least get 20+ stars with a full roster. Rancor will be done 3x a week we have a zero damage rule for the first 24hrs so people can get on the scoreboard than free for all after the 24hrs since launch. nAAT is free for all as soon as its launched. We require 600 done daily but are flexible as we know real life comes first as long as you give a warning you will be ok. Help is always provided for Rancor, AAT, TB, GW, Ships or Arena. I am an experienced player who comes from a guild completing 40+ stars on TB and provide help whenever needed.

DIscord is our primary method of chat all instructions will be given from there. If you are interested please PM me here but i prefer on DIscord: Dread#0614.
Post edited by Dreadeno on

Replies

• Options
    Hey there,

Just wondering if u might be interested in a mini merger? We are looking for 10 players to fill our guild back to 50. We run rancor 3x a week and HAAT 2 or 3 times weekly as well depending on tickets. We also do the 24 zero damage for everyone to get a score and hope everyone can get their 600 but understand if life gets in the way sometimes. We have passed 30 stars in Tb without a full house and are looking to only go up from here.

We use the line app however for all of our raid rooms and main chat that seems to be the only difference.

Let me know what you think, you can reply on here or add me on line directly with my line ID - aria.coulson :)
  • Options
    Your discord doesn't seem to work?
  • Options
    We are now 18/50 still locking for more. We are also now looking to merge with guilds that are 8-15 people
  • Options
    Willing here— Arya’s army. 15 members, just want to keep our guidelines. Everyone gets officer and we discuss before raids. Also a limit of 20 days inactivity.