Please take notes, Arena changes

D34DLY4SS4SS1N
8 posts Member
edited November 2017
I love this game. I know it’s pay to win and I can talk about the game’s thousands of flaws, but I’m going to tell you two ways you can spice up the arena. One way is to make it live so it’s pvp not pve. A way you can do this without changing a lot of code is make it the same 3 person system, but have it so you have to click on find match and you are pitted against three people you chose to face who are around your level and looking for a match. The second way is to do a rotational system. This system would spice up how arena is played by having special requirements, like having a rebel team, or having a king of the hill system. Would love hearing from the team about this and for the love of god kick people out of the arena who are clearly not playing anymore.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

There is a lot more background code that needs to be done to make a game like this work for PvP, but sure I would like to see some PvP.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. I would probably quit.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

There is a lot more background code that needs to be done to make a game like this work for PvP, but sure I would like to see some PvP.

I know. I said not as much code as say a system that is a lobby and you can do anything while you wait for a match