Empire characters should be easier to obtain IMO

I've played the game for over a year and my empire team still lacks. People for some reason love the dark side and they don't wanna be forced to play rebels all the time in order to win.

From all the dark side teams, with the exception of nightsisters who only recently got a rework that put them on the map, and they are still not farmable, the only other decent team left is Empire. The problem is that although you can easily find 5 empire characters to farm, getting any empire character won't get you very far.

Sure I can get a team with palpatine, vader, tfp, tarkin and magmatrooper or royal guard, but they will be useless.

In order to get the true power of the empire you need characters like thrawn, shoretrooper, deathtrooper, and Krennic.

I can't talk for Thrawn who is a legendary character, but the other 3 are a pain to get. Especially Krennic and Shore who are only found in one hard node each. Hard nodes are painfully slow to farm with 1-3 shards a day and rarely 0,4 or 5. With 5 being less than 1% chance.

We need a way to get around 7-8 shards per day at least and without having to spend 100 energy daily for months...

Replies

• Options
    Good luck with that.
  • Options
    I had to farm shoretrooper the very slow way..not his hard node, because my light side is horrible and can’t 3 Star it, but by getting him from store 4 to 8 at a time. The others like Vader emperor tarkin tie pilot are easy enough to get. Thrawn is good if you really focus on Phoenix for a while. I got Phoenix all up to 7 stars fairly quick by farming.
  • Options
    I agree, with dark side territory battles on the way we need dark side teams to be more accesible. I already habe most of them, but I admit they're a pain to get. Another example, gar, isc, deathtrooper, sith assassin and trooper, are all 16 cantina nodes, which take ages to finish
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.