Invasive Crystal Pack ads

Are the Crystal pack ads getting invasive for anyone else? Used to get them maybe one a week. Now, I seem to get them every day, multiple times a day. I understand that they have to make money, but it is beyond irritating, at this point.

Replies

• Options
    One of the perks of having an accidental minor account. I may not be able to guild chat, but I get no ads.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Are the Crystal pack ads getting invasive for anyone else? Used to get them maybe one a week. Now, I seem to get them every day, multiple times a day. I understand that they have to make money, but it is beyond irritating, at this point.

I usually get a couple times a month. They completely pointless in my opinion, since everyone knows you can buy more crystals, and even more dumb is they're titled "A special offer for you", which in reality is their normal pricing.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Haven’t got them for a long time now. I’m on iOs, don’t know if it makes a difference.
  • Options
    Might be that too, I’m on IOS. Can’t remeber my early days here....
  • Options
    I've been getting them multiple times per day and yes it is very invasive and extremely annoying.
  • WhackyFishi
    114 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I've also been getting them way too often most of the time multiple times a day. It happens so often just randomly whilst I'm already in the middle of doing something that I've accidentally pressed on it and nearly bought it without wanting to twice just this week. It's extremely obnoxious.

I once even had it pop up in the middle of a fleet match I mean come ON, tone it down I don't want it!

edit: I just got it again! "Special offer for you!" IT'S NOT EVEN A SPECIAL OFFER IT'S JUST YOUR NORMAL CRYSTAL PRICING STOP INTERRUPTING MY GAME
  • Options
    They are pooping in the middle of matches now. Once at login was ok. Now it’s every time I switch rooms, go into the shop, go to guild side, during battles. It’s old already. You get enough of my money. Just stop. They are not even deals. It is borderline false advertising and annoying at best.
  • Options
    I get them a few times a day and it does get annoying
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Easily getting 3-5 times per day. Desperate for cash I guess.
  • Options
    If i remember rightly they used to offer crystals at like 5-20% off, that wasn't too bad to have popping up frequently, but regular pricing? just annoying. if someone needs crystals they will buy them, we dont need constant pop ups
  • Options
    Yeah I get them several times a day. Frequently when just going from one menu to the next.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I just click on the x to close it and go about my biz. But that's just me.

I'd rather they do that than have a permanent ad off to the side like other freemium games, or force you to pay to make it go away.
  • Options
    There’s no reason to have them pop up several times a day. That is just obnoxious. Once when the pack becomes available was fine. let’s not get greedy CG.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    let’s not get greedy CG.

:D:D:D:D:D:D