SWGOH on Windows 10 store and Windows phone

Star wars galaxy of heroes is a good game but the problem is that why you do not publish your games in the windows store and windows phone, after leaving android I went to a windows phone, the problem is that we can't install the game from the store and we must go through an emulator that always bug. EA developers use UNITY engine to devlop this game and i think it easy to port it to other interfaces,the world does not contain only android and ios and many people want to play this game on a windows pc or tablet, and something else, why you don't add the synchronization of the backup via facebook so that it is easy to change from one device to another, please publish your games for windows and thank you.

Replies

• Options
    SWGoH on Win10... cool idea!
    +1
  • Grip
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Not gonna happen probably. If you want to play SWGoH on PC, there are simple emulators already working just fine. Also Windows phone isn't really a huge potential player base in my opinion. Personally I know literally nobody in posession of a Windows Phone lol.
  • Options
    mentioned the windows phone because it's the same file system as windows store pc (appx), so if EA exports the game for one of these two interfaces, it is automatically compatible with the other, I know that the windows phone users are not very many compared to android, but there are people who still use windows phone and want an addictive game like this.
  • Options
    WinPhone is a dead platform, admitted by MS themselves a month ago. There have been no/will be no hardware updates. There is 0 reason to incite a developer to do any work here... in fact no developer interest was the biggest problem all along.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>