Qgj or finn?

Emerus
149 posts Member
edited November 2017
If anyone out there can kindly take their time and help me decide on this one, I'd be really greatful. I'm on my way for my third zeta. Who will I benefit more, overall (Hancor, naat/haat, gw, etc) considering my current roster? finn or qgj's zeta leader? I am currently building up other jedis/resistance characters to go along with them.

This is me: https://swgoh.gg/u/emerus/

Thank you.
Post edited by Emerus on

Replies

• Options
    They are both beastly. I have Qui Gon already, and love him. I'm actually considering Finn for my next one too(not crazy about the resistance faction though).
  • Options
    Finn is superior in every aspect apart from defensive PVP from what I can gather. My only Zeta is QGJ, I love him but I love Jedi. Can beat any finn team. Tb and raids and GW are a struggle though, although I imagine one I unlock Hoda that will change.
  • Options
    Dude. Just checked your roster. Zeta Darth Nihilus's leader ability, Savages unique next, then Dooku's unique. After that run some other sith of your liking(sith trooper preferably), and your sith team would be nearly unstoppable.
  • spicynachosupreme1
    507 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You have that roster and finn is not zetad??? Put some good potency with speed mods and star up your trooper and finn, you will be good to go.
  • Options
    Dude. Just checked your roster. Zeta Darth Nihilus's leader ability, Savages unique next, then Dooku's unique. After that run some other sith of your liking(sith trooper preferably), and your sith team would be nearly unstoppable.

That's my first plan. But I wanted to be more diverse than being powerful with one squad only. Thanks for the tip though
  • Options
    You have that roster and finn is not zetad??? Put some good potency with speed mods and star up your trooper and finn, you will be good to go.

Yes. I kinda know what to do if I go with Zinn (or qgj for that matter). I'm more concerned with whom to go between the two. Thanks
  • Options
    Finn no doubt.
  • Options
    I have both.
    Finn 100%
  • Options
    Thank you for your recommendations.