HAAT p3 viable?

Macattack9
207 posts Member
edited November 2017
My guild is getting ready for HAAT and I’m wondering if my naat p3 team will work in HAAT. Teebo lead, thrawn, Jyn, ST han, and RG. Idea is to kill all the adds and then keep removing TM from the B2. Han takes the cannon hits and restore his protection with thrawn. Jyn removes TM and feeds extra turns to thrawn. RG does speed down and emergency taunt. Usually I get around 4m in naat with this squad. Thrawn g11, Jyn g10, han g9, teebo and RG g8. Working on the gear.

Edit: sorry for double post...don’t know how to delete

Replies

• MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure Han will gain enough health back and as soon as Thrawn fractures the B2 he will follow considerably and then be unable to get you the protection regain. Perhaps with a ultra modded Han/Thrawn. Shore can be utilized to do this quite well with his quick health regain. Of course hard farm though
  • Options
    Yeah I save Jyn’s special to give thrawn full TM and bring him out of fracture. That helps a lot. But yeah I’m guessing han will need a lot more gear for more protection. One nice thing about the team is that if han does Jyn can also revive him. I’m thinking someone else in place of RG could be better. Don’t have CLS yet but maybe another TM removal toon like FOO.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wonder if you replace RG with Ben. If either tank dies, Jyn can revive, and also Ben does Offense Down, Ability block (which can srve a dual purpose of setting up a stun for Thrawn) and remove tm.
  • Options
    Use chief nebit instead of sth much better choice I have solod all of p3 with teebo lead Han Solo cls thrawn and chief nebit
  • Options
    Your biggest weakness is with royal guard. I would definately replace him. Assaj is a really good option for phase 3 since she hits super hard the more the adds die. I would definately consider throwing her in there, possibly with a zeta on her leader ability (since that will give her a chance to reduce turn meter)
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I use SRP. His auto revive is priceless.

Ri5GB45.jpg
  • Options
    Some trash suggestions. You need DPS
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Macattack9 wrote: »
    My guild is getting ready for HAAT and I’m wondering if my naat p3 team will work in HAAT. Teebo lead, thrawn, Jyn, ST han, and RG. Idea is to kill all the adds and then keep removing TM from the B2. Han takes the cannon hits and restore his protection with thrawn. Jyn removes TM and feeds extra turns to thrawn. RG does speed down and emergency taunt. Usually I get around 4m in naat with this squad. Thrawn g11, Jyn g10, han g9, teebo and RG g8. Working on the gear.

Edit: sorry for double post...don’t know how to delete

Your team isn't quite a TM reduction team and its far from a damage output team.
    Sadly Teebo and Jyn, even with the occasional Fracture, will not provide enough TM reduction to rely on keeping the B2 from taking a turn.

And because none of the characters have significant damage output, I suspect the most likely output of this team is that you'll only slow the B2 down a bit, but it won't be long before you find yourself having to kill Battle Droids again and won't have made much of a dent in the B2 in the meantime.

Post edited by Ariella on
  • Options
    Yeah that’s what I was worried about, thanks for the feedback. It works in naat but the b2 does get turns in every once in awhile, and I’m guessing it’s faster in haat.

Really I need cls to come back. Or wait for my shore farm to finish so I can use the GAT maneuver.