That feel you get...

...when you get 4 zeta from fleet challenges in one day.

Replies

• Options
    1307967894001.jpg
  • Options
    The one where the hairs on the back of your neck rise... and you start looking around, real nervous, and you JUST KNOW you're about to get struck by lightning?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I got 6 of 8 last two days
  • Options
    I got 2 zetas and 2 omegas once, it was the happiest day of my life
  • Options
    There I was, sipping on my coffee going through the battles on Sunday. 5 mil on a credit heist, got a 19speed mod — triangle at that. Got 3/4 zetas. Rancor rewards was half what I needed. Was the best swgoh day I ever had. Insert ice cube gif here.
  • Options
    I'm not familiar with this feeling.
  • Options
    Haven't ever had 4 in one day, but I have gone well over 4 days (8 challeges) with no zetas. 3 zetas in a day is the best I've managed, and have done that a few times. I suspect 4 is as elusive as 10M on a heist or 7 mk3 carbs.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    What's this zeta you speak of. I've gotten 1 in 8 challenges
  • Options
    There I was, sipping on my coffee going through the battles on Sunday. 5 mil on a credit heist, got a 19speed mod — triangle at that. Got 3/4 zetas. Rancor rewards was half what I needed. Was the best swgoh day I ever had. Insert ice cube gif here.

giphy.gif
    couldnt resist lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

tenor.gif?itemid=3552766
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=3552766
    Haha yes!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    I still feel greasy with pleasure from this happening.
  • Options
    The trend continues