Replacement for crystal booster pack, when is it coming?

Was just wondering when we going to hear about the replacement for the above, that was the best value for th longest time, Devs said they was going to replace it but heard nothing since.
Lost in the 20th century

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I believe they said they "might" replace it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I have also been wondering about this
  • Options
    I suspect that the crystals that you get for placing in the top 20 in fleet is the replacement.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Presumably it helped their revenue numbers to discontinue the crystal booster, or it would have already come back.
  • Options
    Hope we get an answer whats the Future of this is.
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    Presumably it helped their revenue numbers to discontinue the crystal booster, or it would have already come back.
    You absolutely got it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    I suspect that the crystals that you get for placing in the top 20 in fleet is the replacement.

Awesome, same amount of crystals, but money still in the pocket!
    skywhopper wrote: »

you just ruined that guys comment! shame on you ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »

Awesome, same amount of crystals, but money still in the pocket!

Actually a lot more crystals if you can finish high.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Hmm id go with a slim chance to never and slim left town.
  • Options
    They're testing to see if they can jack up their sales on the 2800 pack.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    The only thing I bought on this game was the booster pack and I know alot of others who did the same I haven't spent a penny on this game since they got rid of it.

Quite dissapointing that there has been no replacement since they said that there would be a replacement in the future and no word since.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The only thing I bought on this game was the booster pack and I know alot of others who did the same I haven't spent a penny on this game since they got rid of it.

Quite dissapointing that there has been no replacement since they said that there would be a replacement in the future and no word since.

They never said when and the future is a big place.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

They never said when and the future is a big place.

And the discussion is dead, as it’s now in its correct sub forum.