break top 100 on launch shard with this team?

Got this game right at launch or like a few days before it fully came out worldwide and I've been struggling to break top 100 and maintain my spot

Currently, I'm running this team (7*)
Rex
GK
Wiggs
R2

GK is at G12 and the rest are at G11, with R2 having the Number Crunch zeta.
What would I need to fix in my arena lineup to have a top 100 team

( I don't have CLS sadly BTW)
https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level

Replies

• Options
    I run Rex, Thrawn, DN, R2, and GK on a near launch shard. I have no trouble getting top spot daily, but we are currently in a weekly rotation in a Discord group. The strength (primarily speed secondaries) is more important than team comp in my opinion.
  • Options
    ^^^ Running Threxus is never a bad idea. I second this notion
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    take out wiggs, put in thrawn and DN
  • Options
    Got this game right at launch or like a few days before it fully came out worldwide and I've been struggling to break top 100 and maintain my spot

Currently, I'm running this team (7*)
    Rex
    GK
    Wiggs
    R2

GK is at G12 and the rest are at G11, with R2 having the Number Crunch zeta.
    What would I need to fix in my arena lineup to have a top 100 team

( I don't have CLS sadly BTW)

As others have said, Wiggs is a gaping hole in your lineup. They were scary for crazy fast burst damage and Biggs taking a dozen turns in a day when 40k h/p was fairly tanky, and daze/fracture didn't exist.

Rebels now have 5-6 significantly better damage dealers: CLS, RHan, Leia, Fulcrum, Ezra, Chirrut, & Sabine all can deal out massive damage without without having to carry an extra glass cannon just to get full benefit from.

You have the control, and TM gain; your squad lacks any real firepower though.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Instead of wedge and biggs,
    If you dont have thrawn and DN, you may be able to try raid han and leia.
    Thrawn and raid han is a great combo as well
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    Instead of wedge and biggs,
    If you dont have thrawn and DN, you may be able to try raid han and leia.
    Thrawn and raid han is a great combo as well

This is the best option if you don't have DN and/or thrawn, raids hans zeta makes your team more viable dishing out that dmg and having that first stun right off the bat and if you have R2 just a tiny bit faster than leia she can hit 15k hits regularly and I basically run the same as you just with raid han and leia
  • Options
    Get bariss and give her a zeta, then use gk lead with her in your team. Right there will help you beat a lot of teams. Then you need r2 and maybe dn and thrawn is a good choice if you have them.