No way to save my game.

My account won't link to Google so when my phone breaks/dies, all my progress will be lost. Really, Google and/or EA can't figure out a solution to this?

Replies

• Options
    What happens when you log in via a Google Play Account?
    1) If you logged into a new low level account, you have screwed up binding your existing game. You will then need to create a new Google Play ID to bind your existing account to.
    2) If you don't have an account binded yet, it should prompt you to do so when you log in.
    3) If you don't even have an option to log into Google, there's a good chance you have an underage account. Either nuke your phone with a factory reset to trigger the FTUE or if you are tech savvy enough, I can try to guide you through other advanced options.
  • Options
    I took over my son's account after he lost interest in the game after a week. He is underage so that's probably what happened here because I've tried the first two options.
  • Options
    What are the advanced options? I
  • Options
    Looks like its on your kids google account. You can go to options and log out and then log in with your google account but your progress won't be transferred since its on your kids account and not yours.

Try contacting help desk maybe they can help but I would not be Confident they can do anything.
  • LocalHero
    146 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>