Should they add another DS healer

Tromedlov13
1559 posts Member
edited February 2016
obviously there are only two team healers on DS and both are NS.

The game has mostly went with LS is healing, buffs and defense, DS is damage, debuffs and offense.

But it would be nice if they added another DS healer, maybe the emperor

Would be nice for a non-Jedi, non-NS team to have a healer
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    They could have kept the Asajj glitch as it had been but they decided not to grant DS team another viable healer
  • Options
    The emperor is already in the game and the way he fights is far from a healer.
  • Options
    They don't have healers but they have a couple of characters the self revive, Boba and HK, plus Daka actively and passively revives. Maybe they figure that is the offset for all the LS healers?
  • Options
    Dark side has a few self-healers. Talia is also a sacrificial healer, but I find it rare that I ever use her heal and she lives past the next turn. I side with the others who have mentioned a NS event with Mother Talzin as a healer.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Palpatine...give us Palpatine. As a healer or equalizer.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    I suspect that Life Steal is why DS doesn't have a lot of healers. Ventress, Phasma, Greedo all have a decent amount. Sid does well, too. Too bad life steal didn't work until recently.
  • Options

No; Darth Sidious is the game, not the emperor... Yet...
  • Itscaptainphasma
    207 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    On data mined info there getting a tuskin shaman healer and a Jawa engineer that revives Droids and heals people.
  • Options

The emperor is an NPC.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

He's talking about the Emperor that is in the LS battles level 7-G and 7-H. That is the emperor from the original trilogy, while the emperor currently available to us (Sid) is from clone wars.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    dkredsox wrote: »

He's talking about the Emperor that is in the LS battles level 7-G and 7-H. That is the emperor from the original trilogy, while the emperor currently available to us (Sid) is from clone wars.

And the training droid event tier 1.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I vaguely recall Stormtrooper commanders with heal abilities, but maybe just self heal. There's quite a few NPC characters not available.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    I vaguely recall Stormtrooper commanders with heal abilities, but maybe just self heal. There's quite a few NPC characters not available.

That's a party heal, correct. Would be an interesting way to improve the worst team in the game (Empire).
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    There's already the storm trooper commander, an NPC who is a healer, release him in GW shipments!
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't see that it had been previously mentioned
  • Options
    Darth jar jar is being added. One of his 7 abilities will be to heal the entire team to max health, dispell all negative effects, and any ammount damage an ally deals give them that ammount of health back
  • Options
    Darth Jar Jar's other ability will be to instruct a Death Star to one-shot kill your entire party from space.
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Options
    How about a Mandalorian Field Medic or something along those lines with a target heal on a single character
  • Options
    On data mined info there getting a tuskin shaman healer and a Jawa engineer that revives Droids and heals people.

This. They have all their stats already datamined (including abilities, cooldown times, upgrade progression) and they were received sometime in February before the last big update, along with magmatrooper and GG. my guess is that, barring some unforeseen shenanigans with surprise releases, that these will be the next characters added to the game.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Tusken Shaman will be a healer with Poggle's buff
  • Options
    Lets add the machine from the last minutes of episode 3 as a character
    Darth sidious and that machine synergizing to turn your dead allies into cyborg monsters bent on ruling the galaxy

And when they are revived they go
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Palpatine...give us Palpatine. As a healer or equalizer.
    Palpatine or Emperor has to be a pure Damage dealer (IMO) ... i would rather see Darth Plagueis added as a real healer (like JC is). EDIT: or even a healer with res-skills, like Ewok Elder.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Why are people so obsessed with getting another DS healer? The existing DS healers are fine for DS missions and healers in general aren't part of the current meta. Collectively DS has the best DPS, best cc, and now the best tank. LS has QGJ and Rey.... For GW LS has the healers. Remove them being a necessity by replacing them with DS toons and there's literally no reason to run any LS toons.