HAAT rewards are horrible

I know this subject has been posted ad nauseum. My guild completed our first HAAT today, felt great, I even managed to place 5th. Then the rewards came in and it felt like such a let down. 30 pieces of salvage for something I need 50 of and another 20 of a gold gear item that isn't needed by any of my 100+toons. Why do you put these horrible rewards into the reward boxes? Unlike the TB store where we can purchase gear for reasonable prices, the guild shop has a disgusting exchange rate...2 pieces of salvage for 600 or 800 tokens. Why even bother?

Replies

• Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Better than 0 salvage for something you need 50 of, as has been my luck lately. And gk shards are nice. Congrats on your first HAAT! Keep your chin up :)
  • Options
    sometimes the rewards are good, sometomes bad, ok. but gear material, which we have 1000+...
    please take it out of the reward-boxes! they don't help anyone, only make angry!
  • Options
    This won't change, they want us to be angry.
  • Options
    but people, who want, that other people should be angry, are evil...
  • Options
    Do you think somebody over there is sitting at his desk agonizing over their slow descent to the dark side? Like one real gamer who wishes he could fight back against the evil villains in charge.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    i hope one day the dark dide will be strong again... there are too many goody goody in this game...