accolyte and zombie ???

ive seen nute gunray L zombie g5 2 stars and accolyte 6* g11 beating the meta with 106k power ... my friend uninstalled the game when he saw this he didnt play since the release of nightsisters ... the arena battle are ridiculous now is this WAI ? why devs allow this ? the game is broken

Replies

• Options
    No it's not WAI. What's happened is that clever people have found a way to game the system.
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    som1 in my arena have 3 toons only 25k power and he hold the rank 1 with this
  • Options
    Moving to arena strategy
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    Well, the amount of crystals given in 1st place more than makes up for a refresh. Sooooo take in a G7 Wiggs and beat them. Buy a refresh and relight the match with your arena squad. Outside say the top 20, go around them. No team is unbeatable especially by anyone in the top 20.

I haven’t been playing forever, but I have yet to see a post that says “such and such a team has been #1 for 100 straight hours...” when that happens, then the devs can take a look. Once again,those far from the top, go around. I run raid Han, therefore I go around Rex lead Zarris/GK combos. The mechanics of those three work exactly as described in their tool kit. Same with zombie and Acolyte. Exactly as described in their toolkit.
  • Options
    my point is he get 500 crystals everyday with 25k power
  • Options
    when u invest 7 zeta and thousand $$$ in a squad and som1 f2p with 25k power take ur spot mean something is wrong out there
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ah, so you bring paper into a fight against scissors and game is to blame...
    Yes, that combo is nasty and near impossible to beat with some teams. But very easy to beat with many others..
    If you spent dollars and zetas to get your shiny team, you surely can spit out F2P wiggs to completely annihilate it in seconds..
  • Options
    agreed but they still can snipe the first place with 25k power ....
  • Options
    This is working exactly as intended. They wanted to rework useless toons and make them able to beat the meta.
  • Options
    u really dont understand i guess im fine if they can beat the meta but they should not beat any team at gear 5 this make no sense
  • Options
    what's next ? lvl 1 team will solo haat ? np they r meant to be good in haat ... LOL
  • tomates302
    188 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uUcu5-uqwyU

dont tell me this isnt broken only blinded peep's will say so...
    im done
  • Options
    I doubt when the devs came up with zombie's kit that this was their intention. Never the less, it is working according to the descriptions. For those who run this, how much hp/prot does NSA need to be viable and not get destroyed by AOE attacks. I was considering gearing her up, but right now I only have her at 2* G8 at the moment. I was thinking of running Nute (L), Zombie, NSA, Leia and R2. That way if Han stuns NSA or Leia, R2 stealths them. If Han stuns R2, NSA and Leia stealth themselves.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    tomates302 wrote: »
    ive seen nute gunray L zombie g5 2 stars and accolyte 6* g11 beating the meta with 106k power ... my friend uninstalled the game when he saw this he didnt play since the release of nightsisters ... the arena battle are ridiculous now is this WAI ? why devs allow this ? the game is broken

Change your arena squad there's dozens of characters, team comps nightsisters can't beat. If your mad that your arena squad has a huge weakness fix it. Your complaining that you invested heavily in a squad that can't beat nightsisters. I could put together a 100k Jedi team and be stuck outside top100. Arena is about adapting one squad dosent stay on top forever.
  • Options
    Wow, as soon as it's DS toons that can do this people lose their minds. Zarriss and GK have been able to do this for the better part of the year now and nobody batted an eye.
  • Options
    How about a simple AoE attack like Lando or Wedge or idk even Kylo Ren can take this out.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    tomates302 wrote: »
    som1 in my arena have 3 toons only 25k power and he hold the rank 1 with this

Then your server is extremely new, because I run NSA and NSZ and I get dropped from # 1 every day, and I am running with fully maxed NS and a 2 star Zombie. On offense NS are top notch but even just putting in a gl1 Asajj is enough to kill NSA, or you could kill NSA first. If you are leaving NSA for 2nd or 3rd you're doing it wrong.
  • Options
    Wow, as soon as it's DS toons that can do this people lose their minds. Zarriss and GK have been able to do this for the better part of the year now and nobody batted an eye.
    This^^^. It's nothing new, time out teams and the like have been around. AoE teams of any kind will rip through it. You CAN still dispel the Stealth. Heck - for this specific team, pull out Plo Kloon, LOL.
    I grant that the fact that Zombie doesn't really need much more then to be level 85 and to have the pre-taunt omega - but it's a new toon and it should be able to shine right out of the box when used right.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice