Timeout Team for current meta

Bariss (L), GK, Sith Trooper, Nightsister Zombie, Nightsister Acolyte.

So I chose Bariss as the leader for a specific reason. People say acolyte eventually dies to R2's burn aoe and acolyte has no health steal. Bariss heals teammates at the start of their turns. With high health mods, Bariss HP boost and bariss heal, Acolyte would last a loooong time against R2 alone. GK has high health and gives foresight, Sith Trooper has high health and defense.

I think Bariss behind 3 tanks would take about 2 minutes to kill at least. Then the question is how would Acolyte die? There arent hardly any aoe toons in my server, its straight dps. Lots of Cls, Han, R2, Thrawn, GK or GK, Bariss, R2, CLS, Luke.

Anyone think this could work?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is no timeout teams with abilities like fracture and anihilate.

That's a fine team but will do almost no damage.

Too many taunts means you will allow the opponent to target anyone.

Acolyte/zombie is a good idea against the current meta but it's not fool proof 1 character change and it's all over. Aoe and/or debuff are all that is needed to break the loop long enough to take them down.
  • Options
    Anyone at the top of arena will have the requisite toons to counter that team. No damage output would assure an easy win for them making you an easy target. All they will do is change toons to beat you then change back.
  • Options
    No speed on that team....even a low level G6 Resistance team would win without aoe as yornsquad would never get a turn and buff immunity would be applied to everyone but barris.

She would get GK’s crit immunity buff and be killed in about 1 minute. Acolyte would take another 20 seconds, zombie 5, and a minute for each of the other tanks.
  • Options
    Yea I would put in Talzin instead of Acolyte. You lose the cheese, but you can actually kill people and potentially win at something.