Best F2P CLS Arena Team?

AquaticGamer17
12 posts Member
edited November 2017
Hey guys, at the time of writing this, im 4 days from Raid Han, and im fully ready for CLS. I have a g10 Chaze, g11 R2 and g9 DN. Any suggested team comps with CLS lead?

My SWGOH.GG Account
Post edited by AquaticGamer17 on

Replies

• Options
    I run CLS, R2, han, trawn and old ben

CLS, r2 and han are the key pieces of the team, u also need a tank so chaze would be a good choice (baze is ur tank/dispeller and chirrut ur cleanser and good dps) but have to run both at the same time (baze alone is not so good imo)

I can say OB is so good and with equal mods my team can beat every squad (usually can beat them if there are not a huge diference like my enemy having 50 more speed than me in every toon xD) this mind tricks really hurt ur enemy, and fracture/cleanse and TM manipulation from trawn (also stun) are soooo good skill to avoid counterattacks from all other CLS team...
  • Options
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    I run CLS, R2, han, trawn and old ben

CLS, r2 and han are the key pieces of the team, u also need a tank so chaze would be a good choice (baze is ur tank/dispeller and chirrut ur cleanser and good dps) but have to run both at the same time (baze alone is not so good imo)

I can say OB is so good and with equal mods my team can beat every squad (usually can beat them if there are not a huge diference like my enemy having 50 more speed than me in every toon xD) this mind tricks really hurt ur enemy, and fracture/cleanse and TM manipulation from trawn (also stun) are soooo good skill to avoid counterattacks from all other CLS team...

Awesome, thx man. I have my OB to 7* G9, so can get him to 11 very soon. Will post results!
  • Options
    @Sarcodino im gonna zeta han solo on day one, good idea?
  • Options
    Zolo is a great character, this initial stun really helps u and the other stun is great too... Also he can remove TM

Thanks to his Z he becomes a monster with so high dps, sadly... U need min G10 to have han viable, because hes a bit squisy... U have to gear him as much as u can, and having him only at 5* ur han will have even less HP... So i would recomend to gear him to G10 and try him in ur team wihout the Z (keep this Z by the moment) and once u see if ur han can stay alive time enough to do his job then Z him xD

Also keep in mind that his Z give him just more damage (and more TM removal somtimes, ok) and damage is directly related to star rating as well as gear...
    So having him 5* and less than G10 u wont see a big diference from his Z... Just try him, hes so usefull just cuz this initial stun on enemy trawn/cls/r2/rex