Beta is FUN

First_but_66_Order
1014 posts Member
edited November 2017
Thanks guys for this opportunity.
The Beta is pure fun.
No need to worry about grinding and anything, just having fun, trying new things.
I cant wait for the next beta... ;)
Maybe could you higher the number of participants? I feel sorry for those who didnt have this opportunity.
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Thanks guys for this opportunity.
    The Beta is pure fun.
    No need to worry about grinding and anything, just having fun, trying new things.
    I cant wait for the next beta... ;)
    Maybe could you higher the number of participants? I feel sorry for those who didnt have this opportunity.
    Thanks

Thanks and GREAT to hear!

Obviously, this being our VERY first run, we wanted to impact and risk as few players as possible.
    We're also learning a GREAT deal through this process.

I'll add you to the large list of players asking for more OPEN Betas :)

Cheers!

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Please add me too @CG_RyDiggs . This is a lot of fun just wish it was longer than 4 days . #livingthewhalelife. Arena is awesome many different team compositions than in mine.
  • mnogokuh
    32 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I have to admit that the Beta Server is the most fun i ever had since i started this game! The opportunity to fight so many good players from different Shards is just a blast! I love it! The opportunity to test new teams and theorycraft around and than trying it right away vs the best teams out there! Just a blast! I am completely f2p, but honestly i would pay gladly 10-20 EUR monthly just to be able to have the same opportunity. Maybe an opportunity for CG to make money and their fan base happy for once! Make such erstart severs for a week or two every month were people can copy their accounts and just have fun. For nor rewards - just for prestige and fun!
  • Options
    I love the opportunity to fight new people in arena, really think a arena shard shuffle should happen. But to say the BETA is fun when the actual game play being tested is still not active is a little crazy.
  • Options
    Any chance to sign up for beta ? Would love to try it out.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    This is old, But I would love if they did it again, sometime in the future, I already have an android emulator on my comp. from last time, it was a blast
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Closing this necro thread.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
This discussion has been closed.