Name and shame for breaking guilds rules

Is it wrong to name and shame people who join guilds and repeatedly break the guilds rule, are we allowed to post the members names and ally codes on here to warn others? I have had several people join or been invited to the guild only to abuse the guilds rules and do whatever they think is right without communicating with anyone in the guild.

Replies

• Options
    IMO, waste of effort, not going to make a difference. Be done with them and move on.
  • Options
    ^ Wouldn't be worth it, our guild takes a vote to kick after repeat offenses. Normally goes through cause most of us officers are paying attention to who's been breaking the rules.
  • Options
    “Dear Nik, this whale solo’d my rancor before guild reset, they don’t deserve a guild ever not ever ever...”

Dirty army on swgoh forum? No thanks, i’ll pass.
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lmao what's the one? Mol Eliza? Something like that, one of those default names. Always have problems with those ones! Oh funny stuff. No one specific player, they just happen to have that default name.

Personal experience tends to suggest the other trend is players that have not so clever names that are..... vulgar. We'll go with vulgar.

No shaming, just watch out for Mols and people whose name describes....well, they're vulgar.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No, that is not allowed. That would be against the <<Forum Guidelines>>. Just move on and be happy in your life knowing that your guild is now filled with awesomeness.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    No, that is not allowed. That would be against the <<Forum Guidelines>>. Just move on and be happy in your life knowing that your guild is now filled with awesomeness.

Supporting trolls... Bravo (slow clap)
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Supporting trolls... Bravo (slow clap)

It's more of an anti-harassment support. Think, anyone can claim someone is a troll and it could just be so that the person can't get in a guild anymore. People are jerks
  • Options
    We had this one guy join and first raid, kills the raid 6 hrs before damage starts and starts going on about how he was justified because other people had dropped a couple hundred in damage... Rules didn't apply to him and he said so!

Of course we booted him, but in the one, lone case, our guild has tracked his movements and notified every guild he joins about his previous behaviour.

True story.
  • jaguarxjsport
    42 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I have made a list of the ones that have been booted for breaking the rules, I keep their ally code so I know if they try to come back and I reject them straight away.