Is the Mk3 Ability Mat & Zeta Mat Package coming back?

Wondering if we can get a dev post on the title, that package was sweet but I never had a chance to purchase any!!

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I wish it would come around the first time....
    I believe you are coufusing it with the MK3 and omega pack. Unless there was some crazy pack in Japan.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I wish it would come around the first time....
    I believe you are coufusing it with the MK3 and omega pack. Unless there was some crazy pack in Japan.

This would be great.
  • Options
    ....that package was sweet....

You answered your question right there.
    Any packs that are half decent never come back, or they alter them to be less awesome when they do.

Current mod packs are a prime example. I am 99% sure they altered the coding on how drops are determined now that they are permanent based on pulls since the transition compared to pulls when they were "temporary".

All my best mods came from packs, but can't recommend doing the same today.

That said, many would still buy the heck out of ability mat packs if they came back.
  • Options
    Oh my god, yeah i meant the Mk 3 and Omegas. I mistyped.
  • Options
    They originally offered it to help us prepare for territory battles, they said. Hopefully they will do the same for dark side tb and territory wars.
  • BuckeyeATW
    88 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I think this would be great bringing it back.. most needed pack in the game... if adding so many new toons... help us out with the ability mat pack plzzzzz! @CG_Kozispoon
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive! Back with today's update.