Mods idea

Could you make it so we could set our best mods on multiple toons? It is extremely time consuming to keep moving the same 30 mods around from team to team.

The cost doesn't bother me but it is way too team consuming. If you would do this I would swear I will stop thinking of quiting the game.

I also don't see this making people stop farming mods due to how crazy rare it is to get good mods, and the fact that when by chance you get a good mod that it levels the correct stats.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Could you make it so we could set our best mods on multiple toons? It is extremely time consuming to keep moving the same 30 mods around from team to team.

The cost doesn't bother me but it is way too team consuming. If you would do this I would swear I will stop thinking of quiting the game.

I also don't see this making people stop farming mods due to how crazy rare it is to get good mods, and the fact that when by chance you get a good mod that it levels the correct stats.

You need a good mod for 50 people vs 1 person. I wonder if this will make people stop farming mods as much.
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

You need a good mod for 50 people vs 1 person. I wonder if this will make people stop farming mods as much.

I would still farm mods, but I would stop getting yelled at for spending too much time playing the game due to moving mods around.
  • Options
    Okay. Theres a roster of over a 100 characters. Lets say you use 20% of them importantly. Tell me. Comparing that you have to get 20 5 star speed arrows comapred to 1 5 star speed arrow, which do you think will finish faster.
  • Options
    You always want better mods, there is no finishing mods. I have farmed mods for months and I still don't have any mods that I am happy with.