Please add confirmation screen on defense squad

It happen to me during Defense squad either my own mistake or bug,when the first time i enter defensive squad screen i do not hit Set button but back, and it is automatically set up those squad for defense, so additional screen will help, because we cannot undo defense squad setup right.
Discord : Spacewolf#1334

Replies

• Options
    You should be able to edit or remove squads before lock. With trying to co-ordinate across a wide guild it may be likely that we want to change things around. We might quickly gear a toon that we actually want to use on offence now. I see no harm in being able to adjust during the 24hr defence window.

I can't remember now but was there the ability to assign squads ala gw/raids when setting defence. I know you can do this on attack.
  • Options
    Spawn_88 wrote: »
    You should be able to edit or remove squads before lock. With trying to co-ordinate across a wide guild it may be likely that we want to change things around. We might quickly gear a toon that we actually want to use on offence now. I see no harm in being able to adjust during the 24hr defence window.

I can't remember now but was there the ability to assign squads ala gw/raids when setting defence. I know you can do this on attack.

You wouldnt be able to gear anybody at that point but i think its still a valid request for strategy purposes.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I agree, we have 24h to set strategy, but if we don't have the chance to remove or edit squads, then all this setup need to be done outside of the game, which will bring a huge burn for the guild and to set a quite complicated way to deliver the message to everyone.

This way users could start setting the defense teams, and the officers would check and ask to make any change in the process. As it is now, in case of a change of strategy, it will make impossible for people that set up teams early to make any readjustment.

Cheers! Keep the great work Dev team and testers!