DS TB

Any updates?
When?
How many news DS toons DSTB gonna bring?
Does all news DS toons are gonna be Empire?
Which teams are gonna be required (like Phoenix and Rogue one)?

Replies

• Options
    None as yet. They're beta testing guild v guild so could even be after that.

Safe to assume new First Order toons will come. Probably best to farm Empire as priority until they officially announce anything. Fingers crossed reworks for Vader, Palpatine and Grevious before then. A Force choke for Vader and Palpatine screaming 'Unlimited power!' Would be a great addition.

Nightsisters, Seperatists, First Order and Sith should also be considered. If it's like light side, perhaps Geonosian Spy and Soldier will be the equivalent to the Hoth Bros.

Does anyone have any official news?
  • Options
    I don't think geonisian are gonna be required....
    LS TB is focus on rebels, so we can assume that DS TB's gonna be focus on Empire.

Every time there's a team required on LS TB, it's a rebels squad (Phoenix and RO are rebels).
    The only subfaction empire have is troopers...
  • Options
    I'm really more excited about DS TB then guild vs guild....because CG will have to create alot of empire toons to make it work...
  • Options
    I think the original tease said it it would be the DS Hoth TB. Maybe they'll do well and change the scenery for us... Geonosia is a likely candidate if so. Unlikely to have anything major like a TB for the new movies until they're all out - the TW is filled by us so it could be anywhere they wanted.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

GvG first. Please one thing at a time.

Not to mention if it follows a similar system to LS TB, we need a fee more toons and maybe some faction solidification
  • Options
    M. Kyno, why Guild vs guild is general and DS TB is not?

• Options
    Ok quitting this **** forum, enough of moderator that bury every threads they don't like.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    M. Kyno, why Guild vs guild is general and DS TB is not?

GvG is the new post from the devs. DS TB is not, ad has been moved to sub forums.

This is the general direction we are given.
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Ok quitting this **** forum, enough of moderator that bury every threads they don't like.

Sorry to see you go. This has nothing to do with what I like or dislike, we (the volunteer mods) are given direction on what to do and we do it.

The goal is to have GD geared to new content/events and to utilize the sub forums for what they are supposed to be used for, which is sub conversations and specific things. The forum is more than the first 1-3 pages of GD and we move things to help highlight this.

Good luck