575 posts Member
edited November 2017
What do you guys/gals prefer?
https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard

General Kenobi Cross mod... 64 votes

Protection.
73%
SarcodinokieltrxZombie961JetlifeSnake2PhiGonSharobicoeussGreenGoblin96STRIKEBOMBElleMadaraBrtStlndJasFonzTrollsbanehaHAANightfallsCurseEre742SethRoganphatphil3tomates302Huatimus 47 votes
Tenacity.
6%
Ipoopsy2Wiggius_TownsoR2istheheroBronnie 4 votes
Pick one, doesn't matter... just have a speed secondary.
20%
RAYRAYSpeedRacerShady_Ragedad2my3GcdevilBenseBuperAdmiral_Wh1skersMctinglesShadeslayer7JaVCnTheyeti77KhosaWolfkid 13 votes

Replies

• Options
    Protection.
    I currently have Protection right now, but i notice he can get stunned a bunch. Guess if his protection is high and he doesn't do a ton of damage.... just let him stand there a take it?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Tried several strategies on Kenobi, like anything in this game, speed is what matters.

With so many toons at meta that can stun/buff immunity, general must be fast to take at least one turn to clean. Made some tests, put all tenacity mods, plus tenacity at cross, but as always, need to rely too much on rng. The same goes for extra protection, stun once, ur strategy is gone!

To be better than speed, mod protection should be 50% and health around 15%, otherwise doesn't matter what u try, speed is the king.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Since I don't have GK, I won't vote. However, GK does best with no mods equipped. Trust me ;)
  • Options
    Protection.
    I would prefer a protection one because I don't run zBarris or Hermit Yoda, if I was there would be a health cross on him.
  • Options
    Protection.
    Tenacity is essentially a worthless stat to upgrade.
  • Options
    Protection.
    I would say either protection or speed, tenacity is not worth until u can stack something like 70% or so...
  • Options
    Protection.
    Tenacity is essentially useless.
  • Options
    Speed is the bottom line here, as many would agree.
  • Options
    I meant to vote protection.

GK’s job is to taunt and soak up a lot of damage. I give him all the health and protection I can.
  • Options
    Protection.
    Protection primary with speed secondary. Tenacity is worthless in this game, just a pointless stat that does nothing the way it's coded. The only time it's ever worthwhile if you're +100% or something from CLS or Thrawn.
  • Wiggius_Townso
    23 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Tenacity.
    I modded for Tenacity, Speed, Protection and health in that order and I've been pleased with the results