IOS users

Svo
62 posts Member
I'm starting to get really upset about the perks the android users are getting. First they can buy a 7* Rey now they get the TW beta which awards zetas and omegas...I'm starting to wonder if us iOS users are ever going to get some of these perks....is this a message to us that if we don't switch to android we are out of luck....I would really like an answer to this, I find this the most unfair situation in any of these type of games I've played, I've never seen such a bias toward one platform....you really owe us IOS users some perks if you want us to keep spending in this game.....

Replies

• Options
    Svo wrote: »
    I'm starting to get really upset about the perks the android users are getting. First they can buy a 7* Rey now they get the TW beta which awards zetas and omegas...I'm starting to wonder if us iOS users are ever going to get some of these perks....is this a message to us that if we don't switch to android we are out of luck....I would really like an answer to this, I find this the most unfair situation in any of these type of games I've played, I've never seen such a bias toward one platform....you really owe us IOS users some perks if you want us to keep spending in this game.....

They don't owe IOS users anything. Maybe you should send complaints to Apple because they have more control over the promotional perks you can get. Or just switch to Android because iPhone sucks anyway.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Firstly, the beta testers get nothing. They are "fake" accounts. They take our data and transport it to a new server that will be deleted and are not connected to the main account in any way.

There is no bias, and as stated above any promotion is the choice of the company that is paying to participate. Your gripe is with apple not the devs. Sorry.
  • Options
    Oh I didn't know the beta didn't get anything people in my guild were showing off their rewards...and you know it is possible for CG to make Rey purchasable in game with crystals for iOS users, I mean they can do something to keep it fair....so I don't agree that my gripe is only with apple, and Ofcourse Apple wouldn't listen anyway, I'm hoping CG will
  • Options
    I totally disagree with your statement harbing they owe IOS users just as much as they owe android users cause we pay to make the game playable you must be f2p so you wouldn't understand. And iOS has been a more stable system since the late 80's I guess you don't know about windows os problems throughout the years....